-
Posts
13,756 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
210
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by boboneleg
-
New fuel pipes fitted and fittings .
-
Just took Miss America out for a run to check that she was running ok. Ran like a dream, still my favourite bike
-
Quite possibly.
-
Anyway , it's all back together and runs fine on the ramp. I'll take it for a spin tomorrow morning to make sure it runs ok.
-
So I found the offending article , a bit of shit stuck to the float needle. It feels like rubber but I've no idea where from ........
-
If you look at the carb it doesn't say Made in USA
-
Yes, last year they actually phoned us to see if we had any BST spares knocking about. A real shame that they're gone.
-
Carb off , petrol pissing out of the overflow pipe. Waiting on a Mikuni rebuild kit from the Netherlands , no supplier in UK now that Allen's have gone bust
-
@Saul started it ......
-
-
Me too , it's been talked about doing it in the Bristol Channel for more than 60 years but it doesn't go any further .
-
I do like those
-
I’m stopped at CTL in Cirencester for a break , staying at my mates in Redditch tonight then we’re riding up to Yorkshire tomorrow for our mate’s funeral. Scooby was only 48 and a damned good rider , cancer is a bitch
-
You sure know how to live it up @Marcel
-
It's a 20mph limit Marcel , even your barge would exceed that .......
-
No it’s a warning . The police give the locals a speed gun and like the heroes they are they then report you , that’s why there is no registered speed on there