Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    210

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. I bet you enjoyed your sausage sandwich didn't you
  2. that looks like a great day out @Saul even if your wallet may not agree
  3. Bugger, I used @Six30 special ginger crayon but he's gone all up market now
  4. Point of order ! @Marcel has voted for himself . Is that allowed ?
  5. Well it ain't Biggus Dickus , at least that's what Aberdeen Angus told us
  6. You're not vegetarian then @Marcel
  7. See !! I told you he was trying to get a shag ..........
  8. My Nissan has a Japanese engine
  9. New tent from Giant Loop for you GS boys/girls
  10. I’m in work today, as you can see I’m working very hard
  11. Pete would call it photoshop because he has no clue that you can actually ride your bike in places like that . He thinks what you do is all make believe Nice one Fred
  12. I see that Benjamin Netanyahu has got to have a hernia operation. I wonder if he’ll be putting up photos of his bits all over the internet
  13. They were probably on holiday from Wiltshire
  14. I think he did but she bombed him out
  15. For those of you in UK , don't forget that the clocks go forward tonight. I wouldn't want some of you being late for church in the morning
  16. Is that at the same time as winning Moto GP and the Dakar ?
  17. Good point but then I'd have to sell either the Yamaha WR or the Ducati so in that case it would probably be the Ducati that would go. I absolutely love the DR650 but I'm on tippy toes when I come to a halt and sometimes I struggle to hold it up in those situations . If the CF450 has a lower seat height then it's worth considering.
  18. Possibly , it depends on whether I can bear to part with the DR650 and how tall it is .
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy