Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,741
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. What about all the ginger fanatics
  2. I have got my Ducati ready for winter. I have brimmed the tank with 105 race fuel and slathered the bike in GT-85. It is under blankets and a cover now and will stay there until April.
  3. I've just brought my jacket in from the garage for the winter , it felt a bit damp when I put it on yesterday morning. It could be worse , @Marcel is probably digging himself out of a snow drift right now
  4. Spinach and lemon curd is a good mix
  5. Two Viper flip up helmets in one day , you just know there's going to be a third
  6. What the f*ck is a wizel ?
  7. There were Wooly Mammoths in St Fagans when @Renegade was a boy
  8. Not too bad then. If the pads on the Jag have worn down that quick is the caliper seizing up ?
  9. Photo or it never happened ............
  10. He's eating lots so he's ready for next weeks Rugby
  11. That's a great location. We saw Pavarotti there in 2004 , it was a pretty magical backdrop.
  12. I want the opposite so I can try riding the little WR in it. I had to use the donkey last time , February 2019
  13. It’s surprising how it mounts up isn’t it.
  14. Same here mate, at 30 I was still at 10 stone . Then I got married and with Italian food coming at me every night your hardly likely to lose weight
  15. I excepted the weight I'm at a while ago, I'm still pretty active but at the age of 65 it's not going to go down now
  16. The main aim of the TRF is to keep the lanes open , Fred would be able to tell you more as I've not been a member for over 15 years.
  17. There are good groups and bad groups, I think Fred's group (South Wales TRF ) are pretty active but as a whole the TRF is a bit like the government . The closer you get to the top , the more likely you are to meet the knobbers.
  18. I've done my time in the TRF , I was the Bristol group rep and sat on National exec meetings. I can't ever see myself doing that again, the politics and in-fighting did my head in. I know enough about ROW to manage by myself but for anyone new to the game then yes it's a good place to start.
  19. I think Fred is more in my ballpark , I'm 87kg.
  20. I love this , it sounds like they're having a huge debate but set to music .................
  21. I'm not sure if either of my bikes can take 116kg of muscle
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy