Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,741
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. I jumped the gun, his train was delayed. He's been , bought it and rode off back to Salisbury. Another H*rley rider converted to riding a reliable Honda
  2. Well the dude coming to view the Rally has not contacted me yet this morning so we may have a no show
  3. Just put your clothes on and listen to some of your music and your there
  4. We don't need to see the socks and pants ...............
  5. I have a guy coming to view my Rally tomorrow morning , then I may be spending to proceeds (if he buys it) in Bristol as my mate is visiting from Spain .
  6. boboneleg

    Indian

    I didn't ride the T700 , I just pre-ordered it.
  7. @XTreme So are you going to show us some of your clothes haul from Primarni ............
  8. Unbelievable but not surprising, probably the same bunch of scroates that did our place over
  9. It wasn't me and @Slowlycatchymonkey has got a pink balaclava
  10. Fill yer boots ..........
  11. Weirdo, I always carry my piss with me. You've just got to remember to release some every now and again ............
  12. So to put it another way, Karen has given you a bollocking
  13. On a brighter note (see what I did there ), how does the new bike compare to the previous one ?
  14. Well I'll get you one of those kits but you have to go out on your bike dressed like that
  15. What has a woman with full make up on, displaying her cleavage and what look like a fur (faux) coat on got to do with that product .When was the last time you saw a woman dressed like that repairing a puncture ? I agree with you, that photo is a load of bollocks
  16. yes, saw it this afternoon. I only met him once but had several conversations online about ROW and lanes . RIP James
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy