Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. She certainly does, she paid for it as well
  2. Same here @Saul, hammering down again
  3. There's always a yin for your yan, at least you won't get done for doing 23mph
  4. Stuff your cake, this is where it’s at
  5. Happy Birthday to you all , I can offiically get my bus pass today ..............
  6. It's possible for you to have a ride ........................ On the motorcycle , before anyone starts .
  7. 2013 , they work on miles as it's a trail bike so 14,000
  8. My god, who knew that Portugal were so good at Rugby
  9. Right !! who are we cheering for , Wales or Portugal ?
  10. Awwwwwwww come on !! You're just teasing us again cos there aren't going to be any photos ...............
  11. As soon as he opened his garage I knew I was buying that bike
  12. That's three of us now then , four if you include @Clive's daughter
  13. Say hello to the new girl ....................
  14. I love the look of the Alp but I ridden two of them over the years and I wasn't that impressed
  15. So I’m back home and wetter than an otters pocket The rain was biblical but eased off on the way home. Stopped for a sandwich and coffee at Shipham
  16. So did I but after three weeks of waiting I told them no. They can’t get it to run properly so I’ve probably dodged a bullet
  17. You are correct…. what say you @MooN ?
  18. Off to the Quantocks in a moment to look at a bike 🏍
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy