-
Posts
13,749 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
209
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by boboneleg
-
You are correct…. what say you @MooN ?
-
What day ?
-
Off to the Quantocks in a moment to look at a bike 🏍
-
That's bad news, cherish the time you've got left with her.
-
I might go and look at a bike today but time is limited as I have some chores to do and Ersilia has a shitty cold, we will see.
-
Nice crab sandwiches in Bridlington , or at least there were 33 years ago (last time I went there )
-
You want him to be the next Jenson Button
-
Oh come on !! we don't hate it. It's just that it would look better in another colour, like this ...............
-
Seen that one before, it's not very attractive is it
-
He's not looking for his son(s) . Dolly the sheeps creator died this week, he wants to know if Dolly is still around ...............
-
Best game so far last night , Wales were lucky in the end.
-
I've ridden a few lanes around your area @Clive , you've got quitea few UCR's (unclassified county road) and byways heading towards Retford, you've even got one going through part of Sherwood Forest.
-
Yes, not a lot happens on the forum but still lots of get togethers. Lowflyer (John) is 70 so lots are making the effort to celebrate with him.
-
125 cc will be fine, don't listen Billy Big Balls with his huge 500cc monster
-
Cool bike for that money
-
Cumbria , XRV/Big Trailie Rally.
-
That was when boxing was real and you're definitely right about all the different belts and weights. It's been f*cked by the money men.
-
Back in July were trail riding in a French forest and it was 38c . I had drunk all the water in my camelbak so as soon as we got to the next town we dived straight into the nearest supermarket. We bought a pack of four Solero ice lollies and some cold water, Jim went to walk back outside and I stopped him. We sat on some display garden furniture , stuffed the ice lollies and drunk all the water while sat in the lovely air-conditioned supermarket. Only after we'd finished everything and bought some more water for the camelbaks did we go back outside and get on the bikes.
-
Yep, it's always the silly one that catch you out. I fell of one of my previous Donkeys in Rownham services at 07.30 in the morning , it didn't realise that I was frozen and couldn't pull the brake in , I came to a halt with feet down and then just fell off