Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,741
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Stripped and ready for a clean Sump guard did its job
  2. Personally I would if it hasn’t been used for a year or so
  3. Got a few pebbles for prosperity
  4. Nah, my mate looked the the Trailwise site and the lane has a TRO on it. Best not to ride them in that case as they're usually closed for a good reason and you could end up losing the use of it forever.
  5. No mate , we did a quick check and it has a TRO on it .
  6. Another excellent day of trail riding, bloody knackered now
  7. It probably is but this served a purpose. Let’s go and see what the breakfast is like
  8. Weymouth, trail riding back home today
  9. Six pints of Guinness and a curry last night , now observing the delightful decor of my room in this pub . Quality
  10. Dusty day, crap phone signal but a great laugh
  11. By that do you mean you'll have a f*ck off big support crew follwing you and there will be no end of whining
  12. Yebbut I didn't eat them . Who knows what you may have done in your deviant past ..
  13. I wonder who that's aimed at then @XTreme
  14. I'll put the others I took in the 'other' thread so you can decide
  15. Uuuuuuuuuuuuuum, I think that's actually Michelin @Six30
  16. Our green and pleasant land ..............
  17. boboneleg

    Sofia

    I apologise Sofia , that certainly wasn't my intention when I started this post. We only have two females posting here now, we could do with more female input so that there isn't so much talk of fanny, boobs and cock
  18. You live a nice part of UK. Go and park up in Hartcliffe or Southmead one night and then let me hear you say that . I have first hand experience of places like that including Ely , they’re not like Wells .
  19. Well I don’t think sentences were your strong point Lionel but you’ve managed nine words this time
  20. That’s a dumbass reply, wtf has she got to do with scrotes rioting . There is nothing good about what happened to her but it has nothing to do with police trying to do their job while scrotes attack them for doing it .
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy