Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. They're all on disc mate, I transfer everything over every couple of months but it still takes a bit of time to remember what year it was
  2. @Sir Fallsalot I found one of the original photos. Not as far back as I first thought , only 17 years ago..................
  3. A mate of mine has ordered his and it's on it's way , he has the ship on a tracker.
  4. I want to be amune , munes have all the fun
  5. No word from Heidi yet .................
  6. Working today, walk with Paolo tomorrow, been invited on a trail ride on Monday so I'll see how it goes.
  7. I wonder if @Slowlycatchymonkey might ride her BSA ? and take a photo ? what you say @Six30 ?
  8. I have failed, I took the car too work this morning so no bike photo. Can I enter this one instead
  9. Cool ,that's your best photo yet, what a shame that you're banned ............
  10. Nope , it's definitely the steel works end as we used to ride through the dunes behind Kenfig golf club to get to it and then ride out through Margam Moors to get out. We got chased once by the steel works security
  11. Shame you can't see the hair properly, I had a full on mullet there ............
  12. Chop the bike out Fred, the castle is ace
  13. The photo is a bit grainy as it's about 25 years ago but that is on Port Talbot beach
  14. I may ride to work tomorrow so I might have a photo later. I'll see if I can find a nice hedge , lay-by or wheelie bin and park up next to it ..........
  15. Good question , but as he only drove about an hour on the first journey and then about 6 hours on the second journey I'd say he was well within his driving hours .
  16. Yebbut I've got no time to ride the bikes
  17. Ooooooooooh , it could turn out to be a fight between the big BMW's .
  18. Oh look, the beach that I used to ride along many years ago
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy