Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    210

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Yes, it’s a proper heap driven by some fat Lesbos
  2. Dunno, I haven't ridden the PX yet ?
  3. It's amazing how much bigger physically the newer Vespa's are ..........
  4. The over 60’s nutters club
  5. Just got to Fareham, going to look at a scooter Pete would have loved this
  6. I'm tail end charlie for my mate tomorrow at the Wessex Wanderer event
  7. @Catteeclan is that your first win in the modern era Dave ?
  8. Any Spaniards around….. asking for a friend
  9. Speaking of George …. https://www.facebook.com/share/1FT65K4kuc/?mibextid=wwXIfr
  10. Looks like the Dildo is getting Dominated ........................ see what I did there ........
  11. The blue dildo has four more votes than @Buckster’s barge. What can we learn from this
  12. Neck and neck between the blue dildo and the yellow peril
  13. Happy Birthday Pete you DBM chaser
  14. I propose a name change for Fred to 'Sir Dickalot'
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy