Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. So earlier in the year I noticed surface rust on the tank of my Tenere 700. As the bike was still under warranty I took a trip to the dealer and he put a warranty claim straight in. Once the tank and all the small parts arrived I asked the dealer if I could collect the tank and fit it myself as my plan was to have it painted before fitting it. There were two reasons for this, 1. I figured that it would only have the same amount of paint on there as the original , 2. I wanted to change the colour from the manky grey O/E colour. The dealer was fine with that so I went and collected the parts. I am lucky that through work we have an ace painter, he does all our Ducati stuff as well as custom paint jobs on cars. He had done a Yamaha R1 a couple of months before and had found a colour from 'House of Kolor ' that was a great match and had enough left over to do my tank and the little side panels that were also manky grey. I managed to remove the tank from the bike a couple of weeks ago and then after I'd taken it into our workshop our mechanic removed the fuel pump and then it got painted. Old and new side by side............... and one of the small side panels........... On Tuesday my boss brought the finished items round to my house and I fitted it all yesterday. It's time consuming doing it all on one leg but it's not as if I'm doing anything else. Anyway, I'm really chuffed with the paint job and I think it looks much better that the O/E job............ Before ........... and after.............
  2. Good to see you out on the KTM again, one of the best bikes EVER made
  3. No, you're a twat that only rides on sunny days. If you move to the Netherlands you'll be fucked
  4. So off the top of my head here are some of my favourite albums @XTreme, I'll take an educated guess that you've probably never listened to any of them
  5. That's you grounded for the next 6 months then
  6. I've been busy in the garage today so got a photo for @XTreme
  7. It's all jitter shite apart from Tubular Bells and the Dark side ot the moon so I have no idea
  8. This old saying about 'the rain in Spain stays mainly on the Plain' is an utter load of bollocks. Having been the recepient of many a sudden storm in the Pyrenees I can say that it rains anywhere it feckin likes in Spain.
  9. Oh come on Dave, he has beautiful hair ...................
  10. I think she's going to borrow @Six30 bike.......................
  11. Thanks Ian, I love reading stuff like that. You know, real lives not like all this reality shite you get on TV nowadays.
  12. You’re missing out Terry , you could have made a fortune selling those products to our deliveroo demons on their pizza bikes
  13. We’re being offered a booster now, you’ll get Pfizer or moderna even though we had Astra Zeneca last time
  14. @Motobiker I imagine it's just a trick of the light or has this link got a couple of fractures on the rollers ?
  15. I can’t be bothered to grovel on the floor to get a photo but mine are definitely clean. I use a toothbrush
  16. Nah! That’s still shit by your standards , you need to up your game
  17. Where’s @Buckster he hasn’t insulted me for at least 3 days, the lazy git didn’t even call @MooN a cunt yesterday. It’s not right you know ....,.,
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy