Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Perhaps we won't have to listen to any of his shit music much longer then
  2. Nice one Pete, I'm well jealous. How far did you go ?
  3. boboneleg

    Henri

    Maybe the the storm is French ?
  4. I'm glad you had a good day out Michelle but you realise that riding your RE with a Honda shirt on is a sure fire way to piss him off
  5. Come on Fred, you can't leave that hanging there. Besides the wig, what have you bought ??
  6. @Six30 If you want to try off-roading try this , it's not cheap but great land to ride on and great instructors https://www.yamaha-offroad-experience.co.uk/
  7. That was Tom's farm, he's long gone now and before he died got hounded by locals even though it was in the middle of nowhere
  8. Steady on those rocks Tym
  9. I really hope so mate. Then I need to get my legs up to strength so probably just ride the small bikes first.
  10. I'm really, really hoping it'll be 4 months as the scar is behind my knee and not on the stump where there's more pressure when walking, I'll know more when I go to see the consultant but that's not until 29th September, so lots of potentail for boredom until then
  11. That's some driving, one mistake and you've more or less had it.
  12. Why has the woman got a triangle hanging off her ear ? The bloke who plays the triangle in the orchestra is going to be well pissed off
  13. I wouldn't ignore him, I'd just call him a half-assed twat
  14. How to terrify kids in one easy lesson
  15. Beleive me Yen, that took some getting upright. The photo just doesn't do justice to how steep and bloody slippery it was.
  16. If you can't lift your own bike up you should be choosing another bike. When your on a muddy trail with a camber it can take a bit of effort and ingenuity but you should always be able to lift it up by yourself .
  17. Sorry to hear that Keith
  18. Hi Harley Lady, good to have another Harley rider here as the we’ve got at the moment is a bit dodgy
  19. My wife made her Prawn pasta on friday, it's one of my favourites. She makes it with three dried chillies in there to give it a bit of bite.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy