So if there's been one bonus from this Covid malarkey it's the fact that me and my son Paolo have discovered something that we like to do together and that's walking.
Within a decent distance from our house there are plenty of good walks to be had so we've had a great time discovering new paths down through the woods to the river. Here's some video's from today.........
Well I need to wash the Honda but I'm struggling to get the enthusiasm at the moment. I'm looking forward to a beer (or two) tonight, it's been a while ............
Bang on Fred, i love those sorts. You plan the route, lead the way, open the gates blah, blah, blah and then they start moaning but have no intention of ever planning anything themselves
From what I saw today I think there's a difference from the last lockdown. Last time you were only suppose to go to work if you were a key worker, this time you can go to work if you can't work from home.