Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    210

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Well I survived the night in my van despite the storm , I actually slept like a log . Drinking from 17.00 until midnight probably helped My mate Tony turns 60 on Wednesday so we all drowned our sorrows with him ..............
  2. He's comparing with Mansfield @Clive
  3. Nope, got a four season bag and a woolly hat
  4. Absolutely Clive, that's why it's a stealth van (no windows) .
  5. I'm out this evening for drinks with my mate who's turning 60. I will be driving around the 'clean air zone' in Bath then finding somewhere to park up near the pub. Later I will be staggering walking back to the van and kipping in it while storm Bert does its best to keep me awake
  6. I imagine most guests who come here feck off pretty sharpish, I think it also sorts out the snowflakes . Of course a few of them are just spies from what Pete called 'the other forum' and we don't need any of those winkers.
  7. boboneleg

    Shadow RTA

    First off I'm really pleased that Shadow is ok and didn't suffer any broken bones Secondly it looks like you have some very decent neighbours as that would definitely been a write off had it gone through insurance. Let's hope Shadow will continue to ride her bike and have much better luck .
  8. Paint your wheels indoors then ..........
  9. It's just started here now Clive , shouldn't be allowed this far south . I have directed it towards @Six30
  10. Bracket to hold the kill switch ?
  11. Styling and profiling at its best
  12. Same colour according to Pete ..........
  13. I have a pass out tomorrow as the temporary nurse called Delroy is coming in . Expect some proper riding on non-gay tyres
  14. Looking good Phil, how many have you got now ?
  15. Walking this morning , beautiful autumn colours down by the river ..................
  16. Where the f*ck are you getting these peeps from @Buckster ???
  17. You can now spend the 300 dollars you saved on a hooker and a huge vat of strawberry ice-cream
  18. This 'thing' is what makes boxing a joke nowadays
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy