Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,753
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    210

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. What did you go for , the cow or the bull ?
  2. boboneleg

    Moon

    A different job Chris or a different role with the same employer ?
  3. Hello Mate , I've owned a T700 in the past . I'm not too far away from you in Bristol. Stick around here , it can get a bit silly at times but they're a good bunch of experienced motorcyclists
  4. Hey, if you're keeping Moose as sexual partners they need a bit of land to roam on ...............
  5. The correct reply would be …… fuck off you big gay assed twat
  6. £3000 - £3500 depending on the model. If it's a GS then more ..............
  7. Liar , Liar pants on fire ................
  8. It's still here @Clive , don't bother selling your scoot to that Gammon . He has zero class ..............
  9. Happy Birthday for tomorrow Shadow
  10. This one .................... https://www.eaglespenmachno.co.uk/ See if you can get in
  11. We're staying in a bunkhouse on the Friday night .
  12. Personally I prefer a Sherbert dib-dab
  13. I'll take that as a NO from you then Dave
  14. No, I won't be joining @Six30 's possee
  15. I haven't been for a couple of years now so time to have another go . Paid for my ticket so bring it on , anyone else up for it ? https://www.conwymotorcycleclub.org.uk/Home-page
  16. Sad day, sold my Ducati Desert Sled today
  17. Yes, but the burning question is ...................... would you take her with you ?
  18. @Marcel le Moose Fondler will be around to yours in about 15 minutes. Don't engage him in any conversation about the fate of those animals ..................
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy