Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,751
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. It was all over your bike last time I saw it
  2. Why did you cut the push rods out , is that the easiest way to do it ?
  3. You're dragging that out a bit , and don't use snow as an excuse .......
  4. Not trying hard enough , that's still fairly clean
  5. I'll send a Vespa along to thrash you ........
  6. Ok !! I may be a bit hard on this bike . I have just killed a pair of rear brake pads in 836 miles
  7. What an amazing roof. !!
  8. Up on the bench now for an oil & filter change and new rear pads. it will have to be later though as there is more gardening to do .
  9. Washed (again !!) , the never ending cycle continues….
  10. Rude fecker ........
  11. Spent too much on house extension , somethings needs to go now so I can buy furniture
  12. Quick question Scott, can you control the brake lever with your hook ?
  13. Superb Scott, well done for talking your mate into getting out
  14. Anyway, I took my anger out on the garden fork. Lots of digging out rocks and shit but it's starting to come on now after looking like a tip for the last year .......
  15. What is it these wankers on Facebook marketplace. Another no show today , they must get weird kick out of wasting your time
  16. Been out for a trail ride today , big family nosh up tomorrow . Staying in bed all day Monday
  17. Fair play to you @Saul, apart from riding on country lanes I nearly always felt vulnerable on my Van Van . 125cc is not for me.
  18. An oldie but a goody
  19. I hear what you're saying but they seem to take hits well, it doesn't feel under sprung like the CRF did . Food for thought though
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy