Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. boboneleg

    UEFA

    The French were lucky, they're even more boring than England
  2. He's a fucking cockney imposter , I'm the only Pirate on here ....................... Pete mode off ...........
  3. Hello, it looks like you've done all your research very well. Personally I can't help with licence stuff or anything like that as I'm about 45 years older than you. Good luck with whatever you decide and stick around on here as it would be nice to have the perspective of a youngster on here .
  4. You're not wrong , looks like a Lego bike.
  5. Been for a walk with the dogs down the park while dodging the showers. No more work on the Donkey today, waiting on a fuel cap . Football, beer and pizza later .
  6. Nice one Fred, that bike is still looking good , I also noticed the Vessel screwdriver
  7. Yes, they definitely need to talk to each other there. The dude at the front is overexcited as he made round at 15mph while the one at the back has just come in his pants and is telling the others that he did 16mph
  8. Who knows ? I certainly don't .
  9. I have to remember to call my granddaughter Noa , she was born a Sophia
  10. I don't think @Slowlycatchymonkey has called us twats for a week , a bit disappointing actually .............
  11. boboneleg

    balance

    Excuse me !! I fell out of it
  12. I want to be 15 years younger and have a spare £20,000 in my pocket
  13. I’m in the garage, Yoda just said ‘wrong way you are doing that’
  14. boboneleg

    UEFA

    Missed out on his goal bonus
  15. boboneleg

    UEFA

    Only because Belgium didn't want him anymore
  16. Harley have always set the rules to make sure they have an advantage ...............
  17. That's just a Himalayan with gay tyres fitted, the Triumph looks way more cool.
  18. It looks mean in that shot
  19. I disagree , I've adjusted the tickover on mine with that screw and it worked fine. I know in USA you have drill out a lock screw in some bikes as they are factory set but it's not the same on UK bikes.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy