Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,742
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    209

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. Father's Day tomorrow. What will you be getting away with that might not normally get away with
  2. Nice We have similar although I put that up over 15 years ago
  3. boboneleg

    UEFA

    That was a poor performance by a Croatian team that is past it's sell by date
  4. boboneleg

    UEFA

    I hoping England get to the semi-finals at least but we've no chance if any of the games go to penalties ............
  5. There will be a few Scots wandering around Munich with sore heads this morning
  6. Absolutely fine , no sign of any water ingress
  7. boboneleg

    xt 660

    You best get paining some wheels pronto, that's going to set you back a few bob.
  8. Smart motorways are probably the main reason I rarely ride on motorways on a bike .
  9. I've been in the garage today , put a new spark plug in the WR. Oil change as well and made a seal scraper to clean out one of the fork seals. Dog walking tomorrow then beer and footy again.
  10. Here we go then . Beer in the fridge , bring it on ...................
  11. That looks like a nice bike apart from the car exhaust .
  12. boboneleg

    Bike gone

    That Akra probably cost more than the Transalp
  13. Nice one @Saul , that's a great bike for the money
  14. My wife had a hearing aid fitted last week, she is down to 30% in her left ear.
  15. As long as you start a fire
  16. Happy New bike day
  17. Sorry Fred, we had a WhatsApp group. Most are on there. I’ll send them to you on WhatsApp
  18. I don’t know what to say Phil, scandalous comes to mind . what sort of message does this send to youngsters, it’s a fucking joke .
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy