Jump to content

boboneleg

Member
  • Posts

    13,756
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    210

Everything posted by boboneleg

  1. boboneleg

    Bike gone

    That Akra probably cost more than the Transalp
  2. Nice one @Saul , that's a great bike for the money
  3. My wife had a hearing aid fitted last week, she is down to 30% in her left ear.
  4. As long as you start a fire
  5. Happy New bike day
  6. Sorry Fred, we had a WhatsApp group. Most are on there. I’ll send them to you on WhatsApp
  7. I don’t know what to say Phil, scandalous comes to mind . what sort of message does this send to youngsters, it’s a fucking joke .
  8. Good to see Fred today, a good days trail riding was had until I dropped my bike in a ford
  9. 650 singles are the worst for tax
  10. Nah , you’re so obviously 5’5’’ with size 4 boots
  11. I've never had one but it's basically a Dominator engine in a road bike . 14k is no mileage so that's a great start, have a good look at the rims as Honda's of that time period suffer with rim rot. @Sir Fallsalot may be able to help you more .
  12. It's all part of the look Dave. It goes with the football shirt, lairy shorts, sliders and £3 shades from the market .............
  13. I’m in the dentist waiting to have one hooked out. Luckily I will still have one more than Phil left
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy