Jump to content

Buckster

Twat of the Year 2025/Admin
  • Posts

    16,904
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    342

Everything posted by Buckster

  1. He thinks the pope will get him, you know, that cunt in the Vatican.
  2. Bollocks to that, especially for a slant bike.
  3. I’ve sent him your mobile number and home address.
  4. You’ve got crabs?
  5. I’m not sure you want to be advertising that.
  6. After a good wash I realised it would be good idea to apply some ball lube. I decided on white lithium so first I gave my ball a good polishing then prepped the lube. I made sure my ball was well coated. Then put the bike away to allow the lube to dry.
  7. I have to be fair, police in Scotland are great, very pro Harley Davidson but have righteous disdain for Suzukis.
  8. and put a bag over your head you ugly cunt.
  9. I once died as a kid but my mum just told me to walk it off. Kids these days are mollycoddled.
  10. There speaks a man with experience.
  11. So it is basically a country full of queers then.
  12. So you are expecting to get eight inches today?
  13. Of something imaginary, well done.
  14. Pete was born ginger, does that count?
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy