Jump to content

Pedro

Moderator
  • Posts

    12,126
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    159

Everything posted by Pedro

  1. I was watching on the news yesterday that the severe rain storms affecting Portugal are heading your way Pete, if they are it's proper amounts of water. If it'll continue like now, I'll just hang around the house. If it clears up I might take the bike for a little ride around since I'm north, visit a couple of roads I used to do on the Transalp, but this time not getting stuck on the mountains.
  2. @Mocardinewas being a twat! Where is @modrover when we need him?
  3. I don’t watch movies about 800 KTMs, pussy bikes. Do it in an enduro or a 1200!
  4. You’ll see the whole movie in gifs,@Clive
  5. Rocky and Rocky II is on tv now! Portuguese tv!
  6. Better get a chinese one. Pushing is good exercise!
  7. Might as well try and enjoy it since you're doing it anyway.
  8. Classy response, Clive.
  9. Nice colour on the new one. I do like the bronze on the 500's engine, though.
  10. Did you slip a disc fitting the handguards, thus stopping your riding?
  11. Plenty of theoretically interesting bike for me, a Triumph that is cheaper than a BMW but supposedly very good, a couple of Ducatis, but I just don't like their shops here in Portugal and their attitude. Might be just towards me though
  12. Did you stop riding after fitting the handguards?
  13. Hopefully not long, Bob. Even one week would way too much.
  14. As far as heating gilets, all I have to say is that you shouldn’t re-heat fish…
  15. Nothing sounds cooler than an Italian manufacturer name for whenever they do a special something. I had a friend with an Alfa or a Lancia with a Potenziato engine, cool as hell!
  16. Regularly you say. nothing wrong with that, you have a drink or ten, it’s cold outside, sleeping in a tent…
  17. No rain for ages and now it comes all at once. Gale force winds outside, Costa ran out for a quick poo and ran back inside with his ears back. Light went out twice after dinner, luckily the wine was already cold!
  18. With that new camera this will be your next clip for this is the style!
  19. That’s what he wears now!
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy