Jump to content

Pedro

Moderator
  • Posts

    12,126
  • Joined

  • Days Won

    159

Everything posted by Pedro

  1. Napoli is playing today at 6, @boboneleg! I’m in sunny Ericeira, going to have an american friend of Sofia’s for wine and food, so I’ll make some parmigiana and some delicious simple stuff to nibble on. On sunday I’m going to my place for a few days, so getting on the bike and maybe stop for a meet with a friend for lunch on the way. Although today is a holiday I have managed to get an order for 6 trucks of chipboard, so not a bad holiday either.
  2. That does sound like a conspiracy
  3. Hero made motorcycles that competed competently in the Dakar, similarly to that Chinese brand we were discussing a few days ago. I might be a racist because I mix up all the Asian brands. A Hero was the bike Paulo Gonçalves was riding when he crashed and died in the Dakar.
  4. Isn’t it weird that the service intervals and valve check recommended intervals don’t match?
  5. That's a turbine on the picture!
  6. Maybe, but Pete never told her about this place.
  7. Holiday here tomorrow and most companies closed on monday too. Today I get a bonus quiet day as it is holiday in Spain. All’s quiet, being a vet assistant for a few days.
  8. Instead of a section for gender fluid motorcycles, how about a section for the conspiracies and truths and angry complaints about immigrants? You could put that in the bottom of the forum and it would be easy to ignore.
  9. I corrected your thing above, knowing they need things extra clear. Foolproof needs an extra level for spaniards. You should add what mode is the correct one, though. They will not know.
  10. But the video didn’t work, the red tab on his model cases was 20cm to the side…
  11. No, he called me to ask how… I had to make a video…
  12. No it wasn’t. It was to try to get then off …
  13. Quite the lungs on him if he managed to make it move
  14. I don't know what you're on about, you are very loud and like to embarrass people but you're confusing that with being social. How many people really spend time with you?
  15. Pedro

    New BSA

    There’s a clause on the warranty against taking photos.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy