Jump to content

Catteeclan

Member
  • Posts

    4,315
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    9

Everything posted by Catteeclan

  1. My brother in law to one of my older sisters is a welder, worked offshore, loads of money. Helped me out with my fine repayments many times. He went a got himself an Audi 100 5E. I thought he was nuts. Sorry, best pic I could find. After driving him around to different pubs and taking him home it was mine for the night. I ragged the shit out of the thing, racing everything in sight, handbrake burnouts, you name it. It was a good pulling machine too. Hated the thing at first but what a refined bit of kit, I loved it in the end.
  2. Curry, really. I'll join you with a glass of whine though. Mandi will have the curry though, northern numpty.
  3. If you ever feel the need to visit Norfolk let us know. Dead right, this year is buggered.
  4. The bass player in my brothers band had one of these. Only impressed me by the donuts I did at the bottom of my road.
  5. Ops, was that aimed at me.
  6. I'm wearing Sidis now, they're good for about 30mins. I can make them go for an hour if I cover them in dubbing.
  7. Being a mechanic I could deal with what ever went wrong but you can only weld so much before the structure is compromised. Now a mini with its current value is prob worth throwing some money at.
  8. I too love the old minis. We still look after a couple at the garage. That rubber suspension doesn't do my back or fillings any favours now, don't think I'd own one again. We got this just before its 3rd birthday and it did everything asked of it. I scraped it after 19 years service as the metal worn was doing its work. Nothing but a run of the mill family car but all the family loved it, especially me.
  9. @XTreme I can remember you telling me to stop looking for a reason a PC crashed. "Not worth the grief" or something like that. Not that Clive wouldn't be worth the time, you know what I mean.
  10. People used to say the same about starting XL500, never had a prob at all. Leccy start is much nicer though.
  11. Seems to be the kids over here, they can't bloody help themselves.
  12. So many XR owners I know sold or traded them for DRZs.
  13. Yes, the main one coming into the house. Was fine till I interfered with it. Gonna be a pain sorting that one.
  14. Plumbing done, other than my stop cock leaking, another bloody job to sort but as everywhere's closed it'll have to wait. Prep the bikes for MOT today and maybe a little ride if time allows. Nice seeing Bath again Bob. Walked miles and miles there with daughter. We looked at house prices there too, can't imagine they've come down at all.
  15. I've never had a pair of water proof boots, they've all let water in after a couple of hours.
  16. I'm offended by the fact I can't get menstrual being a bloke, although I could slit my throat. You're not wrong with that opening statement though, worlds gone fucking stupid.
  17. Some real good stuff this month. I went for Bobs, reminds me of the early morn off road with the haze at the back.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Privacy Policy