Nominations for TOTY (Twat of the Year) 2020

XTreme

This is the big one.......this award is more sought after than an Oscar! It's where you can nominate your Twat of the Year (TOTY) for 2020.

It will close on Monday, and then a new thread for the actually TOTY vote will start! The winner then gets announced on Xmas Eve!

Remember that this award is based on who you think has been the biggest Twat on here since we launched in April! No shortage of suitable candidates I'd say!

And of course, Mods/Admin can be nominated for TOTY.......it's no holds barred!

So it's over to you......give us your TOTY nominee and tell us WHY you think they are such a Twat!

• Like 2

Bruce becuase he doesnt have a motorcycle butt, does have a hole in the water for money to dump into that could finance the finest two wheeled chick magnets available.

Now that is a right twat if you axe me, and i know twats, Rens a friend on Facebutt.

:wave:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

I have to concur with Unstable T on this one......it has to be Bruce!

He's a complete and utter twat.......and despite not having any of his menstrual episodes this year he's still managed to surpass everybody else!

Star Trek Ok GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I can not recall the name, I must have been too traumatized.

But I nominate the fella who showed us his hairy BUM......?  I will have to find the picture from early this year, no wait I don't want to see that again......but ya that guy! ??

Someone help me out here.....

• Haha 4

19 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I can not recall the name, I must have been too traumatized.

But I nominate the fella who showed us his hairy BUM......?  I will have to find the picture from early this year, no wait I don't want to see that again......but ya that guy! ??

Someone help me out here.....

Another vote for @BusBoy then LOL

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, BusBoy said:

Fine! Next time I will make sure it's been recently waxed for your approval ?

Lovely....now I have visions of a shiny BUM in the air.....but thanks for making the effort! ?

Hey, I'm sure your ass was a cute little thing once upon a time, let's just leave it there.

200.gif

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Nobody needs a picture of your ass in such high definition that one can appreciate how well waxed it might be, @BusBoy, maybe just declare you had it done and we'll take your word for it. 

He's always had a thing about his ass......he kept repeatedly showing it Lyn at Bala Lake back in 2005.

bru1.jpg.dd76fe4f6912559c2e5470c81b376491.jpg

Must be some weird South African custom! :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, BusBoy said:

How could we forget Moon?!!

After all the threads and posts about getting on and off a bike gracefully for the aged the silly Twat goes and pops a shoulder doing so. Under professional instruction too. Talk about your twat exemplar. He definitely needs an nomination

Iam not sure I'll vote for him for Twat Of The Year, though, that shoulder destroying center stand would get my vote for a Fail Of the Year Though

3 minutes ago, XTreme said:

@Tym.......can you answer this query?

I;ll try, an arabian princess, 7 times Long Way Arounder, Internet Mogul, inventer of the self sealing mouse trap available on Hoale, a Polynesian Amazon, somehow ending up as a picless public service professional. Say that five times. :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

32 minutes ago, Tym said:

I;ll try, an arabian princess, 7 times Long Way Arounder, Internet Mogul, inventer of the self sealing mouse trap available on Hoale, a Polynesian Amazon, somehow ending up as a picless public service professional. Say that five times. :littleguy:

that 70s show laughing GIF

• Haha 1