The Countdown to 2021.......

XTreme

18 hours ago, MooN said:

French citizenship is definately now on the cards. i was waiting to see aht happened with Brexshit. I have the dossier ready to go and now just need to find the funds

( official translations and language exams all cost money.) about 1000€ should do it, but I ain't got that available just now. 

I'm pretty sure Phil (inFrance) has done it Chris, he doesn't see him and Jax ever returning to UK.

16 hours ago, Tym said:

My oldest brother had to go through all that French crap, he sweated the interview parts, they were all in French...fast forward to me and it was tit easy, and we both ended up with the same thing really.

:classic_ninja:

Probably because the Irish are the most accommodating nation in the world ??

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I'm pretty sure Phil (inFrance) has done it Chris, he doesn't see him and Jax ever returning to UK.

Return to Plague Island?

Isn't that an action movie with Kurt Russell?

7 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Probably because the Irish are the most accommodating nation in the world ??

I would pay a hefty phone charge just to speak with the receptionist at the Consulate in NYC, she sounds that nice.

:dancebanana:

• Like 1

You had two decent bike trips Pedro, that's two more than I had ?

That's one thing that I really missed this year, we were going to ride the TET from France down to Italy and then do some of the trails around Bardonecchia.

I have a different plan for 2021 but whether it happens or not is another thing entirely.

Most of all though , me and my family are safe at the moment and for that I'm very grateful.  lots of people have had a devestating 2020 ?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Tym said:

I would pay a hefty phone charge just to speak with the receptionist at the Consulate in NYC, she sounds that nice.

:dancebanana:

I could listen to the Irish accent all day long, it's superb.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, BusBoy said:

OMG you are so missing out. No wonder you're full of prickles. We need to sort out emergency measures. When can you get here? Dont take offence, guys are worse. Just look at this forum! ?

sigh.... ?

I see I have my work cut out for me. ?

Bring your hairy number over here and have a seat.  First off, you are mistaking awesome kick assness for prickles.  I don't need cheap lipstick and a pushup bra to have fun.  Loud humans that smell funny don't strike my fancy. 

I pee outside and get dirty, and not because I fell out of the pub piss drunk one night. ?

We'll work together on this don't worry. ?

P.S. You will know if you ever offend me, it's not really an easy thing to do. ?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

I see I have my work cut out for me. ?

We gave up a long time ago, i wouldnt volunteer for the job again unless it was court ordered. :wave:

• Haha 4

29 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

I've a bottle of Châteauneuf-du-Pape, a case of Belgian stuff from some monastery or other, and a desire that the world is a better place or a pile of ashes in space by the time I wake up.

I thought you were taking it easy on the booze these days Dave?

43 minutes ago, Tym said:

We gave up a long time ago, i wouldnt volunteer for the job again unless it was court ordered. :wave:

What Tym said!

@Grasshopper's Ride.......Tym might be unstable.....but he knows a Twat when he sees one!

And Bruce is most definitely a Twat.......but in his defence, he's not a Twat without a camera!

Will we see @Buckster tonight I wonder?

• Haha 3

21 minutes ago, XTreme said:

What Tym said!

@Grasshopper's Ride.......Tym might be unstable.....but he knows a Twat when he sees one!

And Bruce is most definitely a Twat.......but in his defence, he's not a Twat without a camera!

Will we see @Buckster tonight I wonder?

Highly unlikely.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Clive said:

I had bets on we would see New year in 1st.?

When the clock strikes midnight Britain goes back to 1972 Clive!

Fingers crossed you'll have hair as well!

• Haha 1

Just now, Clive said:

Hair...yes I will take that.?

Can we have 1972 prices too?.... ?

GT380 new......375 quid! I'll have one!

But we will have to eat Spam, corned beef, and Angel Delight again.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

One up on us, they closes all of our drive throughs because of the covids. 

We are open butt with restrictions on capacity inside places, so far i;ve been ok butt...

i normally i treat other humans like they are petri dishes of Mort Du Noir,

avoiding TD's, priceless. 

:wave: