This is The Style 2021! Will the Beemer Explode?

XTreme

After two weeks of being stagnant in temps down  to -7, along with a shitfest of rain, snow and ice......the Beemer needed firing up!

Would it start......or would it explode?

This is the Style......

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

You're such a beemer owner troll :classic_laugh:

If you're interested, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get portuguese citizenship with a few euros, can't see Portugal turning brits away as we're too money hungry spineless for that.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

You're such a beemer owner troll :classic_laugh:

If you're interested, I'm pretty sure you'll be able to get portuguese citizenship with a few euros, can't see Portugal turning brits away as we're too money hungry spineless for that.

We need DA and Beemer Bummer and the circle will be complete!

michael richards yes GIF

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Wow, to have a bike that starts like that after two weeks.....nice! :littleguy:

Mine won't start that well after two days of sitting..... ?

Most bikes won’t start if they’re frozen solid for a day. Have you considered a quick disconnect thing to take the battery inside or just some sort of awning to take the frost away?

If you’re living in your own house, I’d build some kind of shelter, at least from the frost coming from above.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Most bikes won’t start if they’re frozen solid for a day. Have you considered a quick disconnect thing to take the battery inside or just some sort of awning to take the frost away?

If you’re living in your own house, I’d build some kind of shelter, at least from the frost coming from above.

Getting the battery out of the Himi is an ass pain, but I do it and bring it inside and that helps.  I have a little charger as well.

Was going to build a garage a few years ago, but it is really expensive to build where I live and decided it was too much.  A small shelter would help yes.

55 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Getting the battery out of the Himi is an ass pain, but I do it and bring it inside and that helps.  I have a little charger as well.

Was going to build a garage a few years ago, but it is really expensive to build where I live and decided it was too much.  A small shelter would help yes.

I just googled it LOL not the easiest to remove as you say

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I just googled it LOL not the easiest to remove as you say

Royal Enfield has just lost my confidence, they got a guy from a chinese voice over product guidance to do their tutorial on how to change a battery, and also made changing a battery harder than on an BMW GS?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you cant get out your bike @XTreme..... there's always the swings if you can get someone to give you a push.

Too bastard cold to do anything.......and more shit to come!

1916124200_Screenshot2021-01-06224110.jpg.5fb87c9ae9aeeb4084192ffe844d2b41.jpg

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Too bastard cold to do anything.......and more shit to come!

1916124200_Screenshot2021-01-06224110.jpg.5fb87c9ae9aeeb4084192ffe844d2b41.jpg

Nobody told you to move to the cold high plains. The coldest I've been has been in Spain, my car at the time slept outside the hotel and had ice cataracts from bumper to the ground in the morning, that's just not christian!

• Like 2

Just now, Pedro said:

Nobody told you to move to the cold high plains. The coldest I've been has been in Spain, my car at the time slept outside the hotel and had ice cataracts from bumper to the ground in the morning, that's just not christian!

Go anywhere near the coast and you get stuck with knuckle dragging dumbass Brits.

We saw enough of them during the 4 months we spent on the Mar Menor!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

Go anywhere near the coast and you get stuck with knuckle dragging dumbass Brits.

We saw enough of them during the 4 months we spent on the Mar Menor!

I was there to visit, Pete, I know what you mean.

But, having said that, there are plenty of places near Murcia that are authentic, and then there is Portugal even though that might have been a little bit of a stretch at the time, considering you were deciding between Spain and France.

After a ride in small roads, a plate of coal grilled fish or meat, a couple of bottles of cold wine, and Portugal might just change your way ... 

Just now, Pedro said:

I was there to visit, Pete, I know what you mean.

But, having said that, there are plenty of places near Murcia that are authentic, and then there is Portugal even though that might have been a little bit of a stretch at the time, considering you were deciding between Spain and France.

After a ride in small roads, a plate of coal grilled fish or meat, a couple of bottles of cold wine, and Portugal might just change your way ... 

We've lost FOM Pedro........we can't go anywhere now other than Britain!

Just now, XTreme said:

We've lost FOM Pedro........we can't go anywhere now other than Britain!

I am pretty sure that if you really want to, you'll find Portugal will be an open location  in the future. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Tym said:

Sneak over here and just speak spanish all the time, you;ll blend right in. ?

Not with his Spanish, with a Swansea lilt to it no fucker is going to understand him :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Not with his Spanish, with a Swansea lilt to it no fucker is going to understand him :classic_laugh:

The Spanish spoken here in Andalucia is very different in terms of accent to that of Latino Spanish. Plus there's the Swansea accent as well......which will create more confusion.

But strange as it sounds, I can understand Latino Spanish when it's spoken much easier than Andalucian! Because they don't leave letters, and sometimes half the word itself out. And then just slur or chant what remains of it.

As I was told by an educated (very rare) Spanish friend.......Andalucian is the lazy man's way of speaking Spanish.

And by fuck are they lazy.......it's a national sport.

Learning Spanish in rural Andalucia is the equivalent to learning English in Glasgow!

• Haha 3

It was originally designed to power a sewing machine which is why it sounds the way it does. Listening to your bike, you can just imagine the 4 and 5 year olds making all those knock off Levi jeans.

• Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Buckster said:

The engine.

No.....it's a Rotax engine! Exactly as it was when it was the F650.

And later models of those were actually assembled in Taiwan by Kymco.