Pedro's food

Pedro

5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Surprised the box isn’t fried too.

Now there’s an idea, we will make a chef out of you yet.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

It’s completely clear what’s there, it’s a typical munchy box, deep fried sausage, fish, hamburgers, onion rings, battered fritters, chicken nuggets and haggis nuggets on a bed of chips, personally I would add salt and sauce.

Sounds bloody lovely, seriously 😎

4 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Found a recepie for chicken wings cooked in orange juice..gonna try it today...

Survivorau GIF by Australian Survivor

4 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Found a recepie for chicken wings cooked in orange juice..gonna try it today...

Don’t fuck it up by using bottled orange juice.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes I've picked up all of the ingredients and spices...have you tried this before  ?   Ran into this recepie on YouTube..

Not really, not for chicken. It’ll taste a little orangy but not as much as you might think, it’s nice. Just use fresh oranges to get the juice instead of bottled stuff with sugar on it.

17 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Not really, not for chicken. It’ll taste a little orangy but not as much as you might think, it’s nice. Just use fresh oranges to get the juice instead of bottled stuff with sugar on it.

Sure sounds better than that deep fried garbage Buckster is eating...no wonder he's turning into a tub of lard...

41 minutes ago, Pedro said:

he's putting orange juice on the chicken and it will taste ... orangey .... { spelt correctly }

Sherlock No Shit GIF by Holmes & Watson

• Haha 3

I'm 4 beers in the wife is out and i have the munchies, the wife said before she left don't go looking because there's nothing here, it took a while but i found her stash the lying moo, so my contribution to this thread is this and their all gone now LOL

6.thumb.jpg.84df284d57026169e643e424902020ef.jpg

• Haha 4

9 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I'm 4 beers in the wife is out and i have the munchies, the wife said before she left don't go looking because there's nothing here, it took a while but i found her stash the lying moo, so my contribution to this thread is this and their all gone now LOL

6.thumb.jpg.84df284d57026169e643e424902020ef.jpg

Shadow is the Hamster in this house.  She always has several stashes of nice stuff in her room.   I was looking for a Pot Noodle for my older daughters pack lunch, none in the cupboard, Shadow had 14 stashed in her hidy place.   I was chatting to the Mrs to see if I should chide Shadow over it, she brought up the point that she was malnourished until she was around 5 and we decided to leave her be.   It's not like I don't know where the stashes are, she is not greedy over stuff and will always share if asked.  😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

16 hours ago, Six30 said:

he's putting orange juice on the chicken and it will taste ... orangey .... { spelt correctly }

Sherlock No Shit GIF by Holmes & Watson

The emphasis was on “not as much as you think”, Webster!

• Haha 2

• 2 weeks later...