Second Weekend in February!

XTreme

The forecast is looking pretty good......

362100029_Screenshot2021-02-12103848.jpg.df948fbdf1589ee613652c8f33a63d3b.jpg

......not that I can go anywhere of course as I'm still restricted to within the town perimeters! :classic_sad:

When I wasn't locked in the weather was brutal......so basically I've had my wings clipped since mid October.

In fact I've only done 1600kms/1000 miles in nearly 5 months, and 160kms of that was bringing it back from the dealer. :classic_unsure:

So I will be out......but don't expect any genre defining Ride Reports! :classic_sad:

What you up to?

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Nah its definitely rugby for me been watching and playing it for nigh on 23 years , I can't get my head round merican football it just doesn't make sense to my common sense British ways of thinking 

No, I´ll do two things, which is take off the GS's center stand, to have it freshly powder coated, and clean under the seat and inside the eco box.

That's a weekend :classic_sad:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

School sports is AFAIC just if not more exciting than pro. 

Not here. Normally, there are around 12-15 players to a team in USA high school basketball. Our school has 7 players. Three of which don't really wanna be there and 2 that can actually play and / or shoot. The opposing teams are from very small towns as well and are in a similar situation with players. Can barely field enough guys to complete a team.

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No, I´ll do two things, which is take off the GS's center stand, to have it freshly powder coated, and clean under the seat and inside the eco box.

Life in the fast lane.?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I have some new dog bones to fit but it’s not warm enough yet for mechanical chores.?

• Like 1

Just now, Clive said:

I ain't got one either, just a freezing cold biscuit tin of a shed....where there a will and all that.?

How big is the biscuit tin.

4 minutes ago, Clive said:

10x 8 ft.......not quite big enough, but I manage.

Mines only 9ft x 5ft, not much room, for the bike me and a digestive.

CB8D1164-2406-47EF-9AD4-6C8AE927FE49.jpeg

• Like 2

Just now, Clive said:

My previous bike spent from January 9th till the end of March in our spare room?.....patio doors are useful things.

I did a part resto on my Xj 900 started it in the front yard but it was freezing, the wife felt sorry for me and let me drag it through the house into the conservatory, it took a bit of wiggling to get it back out when it was back together.?

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Lone Amigo said:

I always wanted  the XJ900.
Never found one for sale.

Had to make do with a thousand dollar Suzuki GS850G.

Yeah it was a good bike for it’s day nice, and comfortable and shaft drive, no messing with chains.?

Well I’m out tomorrow with no particular destination in mind but the municipality boundaries have been opened up in some cases so instead of 120sq miles to play in its now about 500sq miles.

I’m a happy boy ??????????

• Like 4