Michelle's Marketing Idea!

XTreme

2 minutes ago, Bruce said:

For the lady suffering helmet hair and tangles, Adventuremotorcycles.net has some of the most forward thinking haircut advice from Sir Fallsalot. Styling by our very own Moocho Mucho and of course manicures by Mawsley. Drop in for ladies night and be pampered and woed by our modern Stringfellow's Clive and Swaggy. Want something cute to take home? We have a selection of Stumpy. Leave your bike's care to Bob while you enjoy the attention and fawning lavished on you by tYm. Only on AdventureMotorcycles, where the shit never sticks, and husbands never know.

That'll bring them in :littleguy:

We want fast attention-catching clickbait......not the Gettyburg Address Bruce! 

Tired Work GIF by TV Land

• Haha 2

21 minutes ago, Bruce said:

fawning lavished on you by tYm.

When you are born in Charleston SC, flirting is a lifestyle, we do it for fun, practice, or just because we might be bored.

:classic_tongue:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

No uptake on the initiative it seems.....we need to think of another angle!

It might be the quote, dudes don't like that "females kick your ass" approach sometimes.  So waiting for the boys, might turn some people off.

I get it and considering the average age around here, I might be waiting, but not for all of you.

We need a new quote..... :littleguy:

OK, maybe the picture sucks....  ?

No, it has to be the quote.... ?

Maybe give it a bit more time too.

9 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

It might be the quote, dudes don't like that "females kick your ass" approach sometimes.  So waiting for the boys, might turn some people off.

I get it and considering the average age around here, I might be waiting, but not for all of you.

We need a new quote..... :littleguy:

OK, maybe the picture sucks....  ?

No, it has to be the quote.... ?

Maybe give it a bit more time too.

Quote seems fine to me, I’m always behind when the daughters with us.?

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well I do have that one photo.....  :littleguy:

But, can't seem to find it right now. ?

beaver GIF

We got Beaver for you @Tym :classic_laugh:

23 minutes ago, Tym said:

Was thinking of a new slogan for the pic...

Waiting for the  GS riders to catch up at Adventure...

Oh yeh.....that'll really make us popular! :classic_unsure:

23 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Oh yeh.....that'll really make us popular! :classic_unsure:

Waiting for the KTM recovery vehicle, again at Adven... :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

If you repost it @XTreme, try one of the below and I will share it all over the place.  I can't share it if it is too "ladies kick butt style", I need to keep that on the low down. :littleguy:  We can not be too "cool" either, need to lighten it up and make people know it's not all about oil type arguments.

"An Adventure Motorcycle forum with a colorful collection of people, places and adventures.  A little different from the rest."

"A uniquely fun and funky Adventure Motorcycle forum that welcomes you to share your adventures."

"An Adventure Motorcycle forum for the love of motorcycling and sharing a good laugh with fun folks."

Just a suggestion....works for me...

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

If you repost it @XTreme, try one of the below and I will share it all over the place.  I can't share it if it is too "ladies kick butt style", I need to keep that on the low down. :littleguy:  We can not be too "cool" either, need to lighten it up and make people know it's not all about oil type arguments.

"An Adventure Motorcycle forum with a colorful collection of people, places and adventures.  A little different from the rest."

"A uniquely fun and funky Adventure Motorcycle forum that welcomes you to share your adventures."

"An Adventure Motorcycle forum for the love of motorcycling and sharing a good laugh with fun folks."

The first one could be an option Michelle!

Can anybody else throw out a few suggestions?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

The only problem I see with that is not everyone rides an adventure motorcycle, although all motorcycling is an adventure, but there are a lot of motorcyclist that ride road bikes you don’t want to alienate all of those if you want more posts on the forum, I know you ride both @Grasshopper's Ride but not all do, or can’t afford to or even don’t have the area with the chance, just my thoughts not a boo hoo to your ideas as they are great ads. 

• Like 1