Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

FB_IMG_1719511504675.jpg.acbef8898ed932dcb2b831d16a89d4c9.jpg

Ain’t that the truth. One of my lads was watching the football a few days ago, they should get an Oscar the way they roll around in apparent agony after the slightest contact…and if the ref doesn’t take any notice they are miraculously healed and get back up and carry on playing.

• Like 1

Bears have been extinct in Portugal for over 200 years, some have survived in the mountain peaks in northern Spain and over the last 10 or 20 years they have flourished, now at almost 400 animals according to the last estimate.

That isn’t funny or a joke, but the other day I found out one of those bears took a stroll to Portugal in 2019, and went out to dinner at a bee keeper’s place, and ate between 50 and 60 kg of honey in one sitting!

That cracks me up!

IMG_4879.thumb.jpeg.90effdb0566bd613fd7c3e0944512915.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

3d592036-235f-4a13-9ec5-487a7f3b42dc.thumb.jpeg.b85c20b94fa52587d4aa8733ae9e7840.jpeg

I don’t know, but if ever there was one perfect election winning picture against a feeble opponent…

IMG_4932.webp.804c7b65fdca569fc7bbd347b54eeb6a.webp

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I don’t know, but if ever there was one perfect election winning picture against a feeble opponent…

IMG_4932.webp.804c7b65fdca569fc7bbd347b54eeb6a.webp

I wouldn't be surprised if he had lined it up that way. 

Just now, boboneleg said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he had lined it up that way. 

You don’t mean the shooting, surely. He is a tough showman, I don’t doubt his response to that stress would be to act tough and show strength. 

• Like 1

Just now, Pedro said:

You don’t mean the shooting, surely. He is a tough showman, I don’t doubt his response to that stress would be to act tough and show strength. 

I can't understand how the shooter missed his massive head 

Yeah Right Judging You GIF

• Haha 3

He is a very lucking man, survived that but a very small margin.     I know it plays very well for him electorally but there is now way that was a stunt.