Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

2 hours ago, Buckster said:

Nope, not clicking that.

Turn Around No GIF by Sesame Street

Seriously what do you think might happen, that your computer will get a virus, for that to happen you would need to click on an .exe file to load it, all that's there is a link to a Tik Tok file, and by the way I doubt that viruses really exist, for over five years I haven't had an anti virus software installed and have never had a problem, admittedly my two email accounts are off site, Hotmail and Mail.com, so none of my ports are open and the email companies software takes care of any threats, it's like Covid, the only people who got the virus had it injected into their arms, but keep wearing your five masks just in case Shorty.

Just now, Pedro said:

If my computer gets a virus itā€™ll probably be ok. I had a vaccine for it.Ā 
Ā 

Happy Eddie Murphy GIF

You remind me of the girl who got pregnant and was surprised because her boyfriend took the birth control pill.

Just now, zzzak said:

You remind me of the girl who got pregnant and was surprised because her boyfriend took the birth control pill.

Are you a computer virus?

• Haha 3

53 minutes ago, Buckster said:

@zzzak likes to eat Tide pods.

You've really lost it haven't you, is it because you can never win an argument or are you trying to compensate for your diminutive stature ?

Just now, zzzak said:

You've really lost it haven't you, is it because you can never win an argument or are you trying to compensate for your diminutive stature ?

You said you were ingesting detergent.

Just now, Buckster said:

You said you were ingesting detergent.

Are you referring to borax which is amongst other things a water softener ?

Borax occurs naturally inĀ evaporiteĀ deposits produced by the repeated evaporation ofĀ seasonal lakes. The most commercially important deposits are found in:Ā Turkey;Ā Boron, California; andĀ Searles Lake,Ā California.Ā 

It's a naturally occuring salt and it cured my arthritis 16 years ago and I still take it in minute quantities, maybe that's why I havent had a cold or the flu since 1988.

Ā 

I thought the Borax was a Dr Zeus character. Ā  Sure there was a film about it. Ā šŸ¤£šŸ˜‰šŸ‘

• Haha 2

This place has changed, i know for a fact Pete wouldn't have allowed our front page photo i think he used the words over my dead bo ahh right i'll leave it there thenĀ :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5