Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

Shark?

Basking apparently.    Harmless unless you are krill 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Saul said:

Basking apparently.    Harmless unless you are krill 

When I was about 12 I was learning to dive with my uncle and cousin in Milford Haven, We were about 30 feet down and all of a sudden it went really dark and right above us was a huge shark, I absolutely shit myself, later we were told that a basking shark had been seen in the Haven.

• Like 5

7 hours ago, Renegade said:

When I was about 12 I was learning to dive with my uncle and cousin in Milford Haven, We were about 30 feet down and all of a sudden it went really dark and right above us was a huge shark, I absolutely shit myself, later we were told that a basking shark had been seen in the Haven.

I know they are huge close upI When I was a teenager I was out with a couple of mates fishing in a 14' dory.  One swam within 10 feet of the boat, even though you know they aren't aggressive still a fucking huge creature close up. I don't fucking like em 😳

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Renegade said:

Don’t worry, they are as toothless as you.

• Haha 5