Jokes, your best your worse and all the rubbish on the internet between

Slowlycatchymonkey

For me, I've never really bought into the biker brotherhood thing. Or the patch clubs and their rules and hierarchies. I just, ride my bike cuz, I just like riding my bike.

I don't ride for mental health, therapy, or some other deep cosmic reason..I.. Just... Like riding my bike!  I don't have a need to belong to some club, I don't even think of myself as a lone wolf or whatever the label is. I just like riding my bike .

Sometimes it's cool to meet up with others for a ride out, and they're cool, but I don't get the "belonging" thing.

That said, I think it's fair to say whatever you find in biking, if it works for you , Awesome. They're loads of different aspects to it and if you've found your bit of it that you connect with, good for you. Maybe that's what "the point is" 

I read this on a Bikers FB group, the original post was banging on about patched clubs.     I liked this response though.

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, Saul said:

I read this on a Bikers FB group, the original post was banging on about patched clubs.     I liked this response though.

Yup that's how i feel it was different when i was young but i have felt that way probably since my late 20's 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Saul said:

Sounds like a needy cunt to me.

• Haha 2

The Lie said to the Truth, "Let's take a bath together, the well water is very nice."

The Truth, still suspicious, tested the water and found out it was nice. So they undressed and took their bath.

But suddenly, the Lie leaped out of the water and fled, wearing the clothes of the Truth. The Truth, furious, climbed out of the well to get her clothes back.

But the world, upon seeing the naked Truth, looked away with anger and contempt.

Poor Truth returned to the well and disappeared forever, hiding her shame.

Since then, the Lie runs around the world dressed as the Truth,and the society is very happy.. because the world has no desire to know the naked Truth.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 16/09/2024 at 07:56, Sir Fallsalot said:

Yup that's how i feel it was different when i was young but i have felt that way probably since my late 20's 

How do you feel about punctuation?

Just Asking Britney Spears GIF

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Buckster said:

How do you feel about punctuation?

Just Asking Britney Spears GIF

Punctuation is for the uneducated, a learned person doesn't need it, and besides i typed that out mid shit, before going to work late because of said shit. :classic_laugh:
I threw a few comma's in the words above to help you understand what i am saying.:classic_laugh:

3 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Punctuation is for the uneducated, a learned person doesn't need it, and besides i typed that out mid shit, before going to work late because of said shit. :classic_laugh:
I threw a few comma's the words above to help you understand what i am saying.:classic_laugh:

@Marcel le Moose Fondler can you translate please?

• Haha 1