Second Weekend in April!

XTreme

Tomorrow looks grim......but fingers crossed for Sunday.

472497467_Screenshot2021-04-09161614.jpg.5285dbf2f7693ea9cedbd1929a91113c.jpg

Still confined to the province so my mobility is limited......but I'll get out somewhere! Just so I don't have to read any more drivel from you twats!

What you got planned? And if a bike is involved we want to see a ride report otherwise people will think you're just an Internet Bullshitter!

And do you really want to acquire that reputation? 

11 minutes ago, Bruce said:

Once that is done there shall be some electrical works done. (Copper wire and sea - oh hummm) And then she will be fully ready for the season and to take some of you lot on a booze cruise. Bob first. Where is Bob? Boooooooooooooobbbbbb? Give us some dates that work for you fella.

There is a fly in my ointment at the mo.  I'm due for surgery, in fact they phoned me this week and tried to get me in on the 29th April.  I managed to deflect that date but If I do it again I'm likely to lose my slot.

I suggest you go for a date that suits you Bruce and if I'm free then I'll go for it.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Bruce said:

You were moaning about cost of tyres on Spazz, then went on the rampage but boats being holes in the water. I bend over the barrel for you and even grease my arse and

is the best you can come up with? I should be shagging you!

No i wasnt,  you were moaning about getting a new carb instead of screwing with old and worn out.

Projection is a mental disorder.

???????

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Bruce said:

My stainless steel props are pretty much indestructible. Aluminium ones wear through from cavitation within a few years. I am changing from stainless steel to a lighter less coarse pitch aluminium set for gearing purposes. I wont be as quick but will also use less fuel.

WOW, will the savings in fuel costs pay for the propellers in 2 or 3 years?

Headed to Moab, Utah to ride this weekend. But right now, it's 24F (-5 C) so we've had to delay our departure until the temp gets up to 40F (+5C). Should be up there around 1:00 PM local time.,

Once we get out of the mountains, the weather should be about 65F (18C). First couple of hours on the bike are gonna be chilly though!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, Bruce said:

My stainless steel props are pretty much indestructible. Aluminum ones wear through from cavitation within a few years. I am changing from stainless steel to a lighter less coarse pitch aluminum set for gearing purposes. I wont be as quick but will also use less fuel.

My guess is that those things ain't exactly cheap, either.

1 hour ago, Bruce said:

Oh hell, within this season. Do you know the difference in engine loading for me between 70% and 95% is about 100 litre per hour

I thought it would be less of a difference between propellers, like one tooth on the sprocket kind of thing, not like cruising the motorway in third or sixth ?

Just now, Bruce said:

tYm's a beast :littleguy:  You were a pussy

We are both too old for you. You need a nice 4 year old turtle or some such.

1 hour ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

After a busy week the weekend started late yesterday for me with a ride on Bagheera to clear away the week. 

The sun was out and it is getting warmer now, so very nice. ?

A45977A2-8CF5-4DE3-8094-19DEE753EC40_1_201_a.jpeg

I hope you kept the bike upright today.

• Haha 2

17 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I hope you kept the bike upright today.

Well thanks for that vote of confidence.....?

Bagheera has only had two dirt naps in two years of riding, so not too bad considering!  :littleguy:

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Grasshopper's Ride said:

Well thanks for that vote of confidence.....?

Bagheera has only had two dirt naps in two years of riding, so not too bad considering!  :littleguy:

Yeah I saw one of them on Facebook.????

• Like 1