There's no excuse.......

XTreme

15 minutes ago, Buckster said:

They banned any sort of church gathering for months until it was legally challenged. I know that doesn’t affect a lot of people, but you have to think about it for a moment to realise that they see no boundaries to their authority. We have a new hate crime bill now that helps protect people from themselves and is ripe for government to use to victimise anyone telling a truth that does not fit with their preferred version.

Haven't they lifted or revised the severity of the restrictions at different times though?

14 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Haven't they lifted or revised the severity of the restrictions at different times though?

Very little, there have been travel bans in place all the way through, it is illegal for me to go to Costco at the moment because it means travelling to a different tiered area. It is less than five miles away.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

Very little, there have been travel bans in place all the way through, it is illegal for me to go to Costco at the moment because it means travelling to a different tiered area. It is less than five miles away.

And have numbers come down a lot there?

9 hours ago, Pedro said:

Sadly that is a tendency on even the most moderate of parties in the most moderate of countries. Power corrupts, and giving it back is a bitch regardless of how it is obtained.

Nobody butt professionals need firearms! :classic_unsure:

Just now, XTreme said:

And have numbers come down a lot there?

It has varied just like everywhere else. Certain groups can still travel, plus feral kids and junkies are basically ignored so it makes a mockery of the bans.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Buckster said:

It has varied just like everywhere else. Certain groups can still travel, plus feral kids and junkies are basically ignored so it makes a mockery of the bans.

Same here.

9 hours ago, Mawsley said:

Erm - bullshit. Two of the single best ride reports you've ever had can from the best poster on the forum...voted Poster of the Month 3 times by me.

I was talking about the new members who signed up in January.......you joined when we started last April.