Oh the joys

Swagman

Of getting old eh, sat here with my back in agony, went for the annual diabetes screening yesterday, blood pressure is up, kidney function way down, will wait now for the blood and piss test results while I sit here in pain drinking more water, well at least the cholesterol is ok.👍🤣

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Of getting old eh, sat here with my back in agony, went for the annual diabetes screening yesterday, blood pressure is up, kidney function way down, will wait now for the blood and piss test results while I sit here in pain drinking more water, well at least the cholesterol is ok.👍🤣

You're a diabetic Keith?

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

You're a diabetic Keith?

Yeah unfortunately, plus other shit things, but I’m still breathing that’s the main thing, plus loads are worse off.👍

• Like 2

Just now, Swagman said:

Yeah unfortunately, plus other shit things, but I’m still breathing that’s the main thing, plus loads are worse off.👍

You take it easy there! 

4 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Oh dear back pain sucks. Got any good drugs?

I have loads of drugs but there not for the back, so I have to use paracetamol and ibuprofen in alternating patterns, but then that does your kidneys and stomach no good o well I’ll just suffer in silence.🤣

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Stateside they wont give out any pain killers anymore, you have to see Pookie at the corner, his chit is better anyways. :littleguy:

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, Tym said:

Stateside they wont give out any pain killers anymore, you have to see Pookie at the corner, his chit is better anyways. :littleguy:

Yeah it’s bit like that here @Tymthey don’t prescribe them very often so it’s only mild stuff from the chemist, we old do with Pookie around our corner.👍🤣

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Swagman said:

I have loads of drugs but there not for the back, so I have to use paracetamol and ibuprofen in alternating patterns, but then that does your kidneys and stomach no good o well I’ll just suffer in silence.🤣

If its intractable ask for a referral to a pain clinic. They’ll sort you out some better shit.

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

If its intractable ask for a referral to a pain clinic. They’ll sort you out some better shit.

Referral that’s a joke can’t get to see the doctor they are way to important, can see the poor nurse though they don’t matter, It’ll be ok just pulled it the other day, just takes longer to recover nowadays.

• Like 3

52 minutes ago, Swagman said:

yes keep breathing and you will be ok

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

I take Naproxen.....works for me......sorta!

9 minutes ago, Clive said:

I take Naproxen.....works for me......sorta!

What the fucks Naproxen, is it prescribed.

1 minute ago, Swagman said:

Can I have some.

I am sure your doc will oblige!.👍

They work for me..........but give me the s##ts😂.

• Haha 1

I hope it gets better for you soon Keith.  Keep your eye on the diabetes, I never realised what a bitch that can be until I had to go for a prosthetic leg.  I though how have all these people had accidents until someone explained about diabetes leading to bad circulation.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I hope it gets better for you soon Keith.  Keep your eye on the diabetes, I never realised what a bitch that can be until I had to go for a prosthetic leg.  I though how have all these people had accidents until someone explained about diabetes leading to bad circulation.

Yeah will do thanks @boboneleg, if I have to have one off which should choose we could share shoes.🤣🤣🤣👍

• Haha 1