Easter Weekend 2022

XTreme

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Cant you pull your boy to one side ,slap him about a bit get him to shape  up ... or is it to late for that.

Sounds like its too late for that shes under his skin now and he sees the world through her glasses.....what she lets him see of course 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's what concerns me.

Fuck all.....he won't say a word!

And as expected......she kicked it off today....big style.

We went and bought a €500 bed for them.......and went back to their place. Wife went inside and the Psycho was outside.

Told her we'd got a bed coming in 30 mins.......and she said "What do you expect me to say? Do you expect me to like you now?"

Then she started ranting in the street about not going to their wedding (we weren't invited and didn't even know what day it was), how our boy had a terrible life with us etc.......fucking incomprehensible shit.

I told her let's discuss this inside......so she followed me in fucking ranting.

My boy just stood there said nothing and she said she likes my wife but hates me and our other boy in NL. She's never met him or even spoken to him FFS.

The wife managed to calm her down a bit......then we took Jake with us to see the horses!

I think they'll all be coming to see the horses later......so the crazy fat fuck might start again.

Id have retorted with well there could be some gratitude shown you're way for all the work you have both done for them all, as for not liking you I'd have said that the feeling was mutual and that you have only done any of this for the grandkids and not for her or your boy as they are old enough to make they're own decisions.

But thats twopence worth and if I get the gears in motion and meet the bitch I'll tell her as much in person followed shortly by kidnapping her and disposing of her in some desolate hovel in the middle of nowhere 

• Haha 5

30 minutes ago, XTreme said:

That's what concerns me.

We went and bought a €500 bed for them.......and went back to their place. Wife went inside and the Psycho was outside.

Told her we'd got a bed coming in 30 mins.......and she said "What do you expect me to say? Do you expect me to like you now?"

Then she started ranting in the street about not going to their wedding (we weren't invited and didn't even know what day it was), how our boy had a terrible life with us etc.......fucking incomprehensible shit.

I told her let's discuss this inside......so she followed me in fucking ranting.

My boy just stood there said nothing and she said she likes my wife but hates me and our other boy in NL. She's never met him or even spoken to him FFS.

The wife managed to calm her down a bit......then we took Jake with us to see the horses!

I think they'll all be coming to see the horses later......so the crazy fat fuck might start again.

He looks like he's enjoying himself there mate

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, Richzx6r said:

Id have retorted with well there could be some gratitude shown you're way for all the work you have both done for them all, as for not liking you I'd have said that the feeling was mutual and that you have only done any of this for the grandkids and not for her or your boy as they are old enough to make they're own decisions.

But thats twopence worth and if I get the gears in motion and meet the bitch I'll tell her as much in person followed shortly by kidnapping her and disposing of her in some desolate hovel in the middle of nowhere 

can i tag along ?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, XTreme said:

That's what concerns me.

Attention seeking?

• Like 1

I like this girl so far, she sounds spunky and Pete isnt sure how to fuck with her yet kinda funny actually...round one goes to Poland... 😆

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Richzx6r said:

He looks like he's enjoying himself there mate

He loved it! And the closer ties we build with the boys the more difficult it is for her to drag them away.

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Tym said:

I like this girl so far, she sounds spunky and Pete isnt sure how to fuck with her yet kinda funny actually...round one goes to Poland... 😆

I've got to keep it restrained because she'll take the grandkids away and we'll never see them again Tym!

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

I've got to keep it restrained because she'll take the grandkids away and we'll never see them again Tym!

Thats why this is a good fight, the bookies are going bald doing the numbers.  😆

• Haha 4

3 minutes ago, Mawsley said:

Your simple solution is to fly me in. Women go moist for me - I’d break that relationship up within seconds. 

My conditions:

A fucking decent hotel

loads of tequila

Cocaine

More tequila

If you want it you have to pay the price - which is what she said. 

@XTreme dont fall for this shit... he's after your grandkids

• Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Tym said:

Have her train guard dogs, she seems like a natural. :littleguy:

No......she's just a bully that needs a straightener.

People like that never stop until they get one!

• Like 2

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Either that or a long range snipers attention and as it happens I'm a good shot

She was a bit more subdued tonight......the wife reckoned it looked like she'd been crying.

And I haven't even given the horrible cunt anything to cry about yet!

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, XTreme said:

A bully with narcissistic tendencies?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Well give her one pete its been a long time coming. 

And while you're at it give her one for @Six30 though not sure you'd want to give he wants to give her

Jerry Seinfeld GIF

• Haha 1

Just now, Clive said:

A bully with narcissistic tendencies?

She thinks everything revolves around her and when things don't go her way it's always somebody else's fault.

• Like 1

Just now, XTreme said:

She was a bit more subdued tonight......the wife reckoned it looked like she'd been crying.

bitch slap slapping GIF

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Maybe the boys reigned her in abit behind closed doors 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, XTreme said:

She thinks everything revolves around her and when things don't go her way it's always somebody else's fault.

There you go......a narcissist. 👍 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, Richzx6r said:

Well give her one pete its been a long time coming. 

Can't Rich......we want to see our grandkids!

The last day or so has been fantastic being with them......after all, we've waited four years for it.

It's ironic that this would never have happened without Putin going crazy!

• Like 3

Just now, XTreme said:

Can't Rich......we want to see our grandkids!

The last day or so has been fantastic being with them......after all, we've waited four years for it.

It's ironic that this would never have happened without Putin going crazy!

And long may they stay local so it gives you both a good chance to make up for lost time

• Like 2