Hey what happened

Marcel le Moose Fondler

2 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It wasn't just one... Like there was 8 jars in there.... I was only their for one week.. Don't know how much she was expecting me to eat... A jar would have been sufficient... 

So if a woman buys you ice cream she's madly in love with you? 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

So if a woman buys you ice cream she's madly in love with you? 

It wasn't just the ice-cream.. Her de meaner.. I just felt it.. ... Telling she was willing to move... I couldn't let her do that in the end and ruin what she had with her own kids... 

• Like 2

Just now, Marcel said:

It wasn't just the ice-cream.. Her de meaner.. I just felt it.. ... Telling she was willing to move... I couldn't let her do that in the end and ruin what she had with her own kids... 

She would have left her own kids? 

And the connection Bikerbabe had to adventure rider.... Her best friend was married to a well knowed moderator at the time... It's her that pull her trough this rough patch and introduced her to her current husband and who gave me updates on her from time to time... 

• Like 2

I'm with Marcel on this one.

I mean, you buy one or two units of icecream on a normal day. You buy one or two of your man's favourite flavor but put one of chocolate in there for yourself, or mint, chocolate and mint, pistachio!!!

Hell, go nuts and get yourself one of something with rum or god forbid cream and nuts, but a full freezer full of your man's favourite strawberry? That's a premeditated multiple orgasms followed by true love and devotion!

• Haha 6

I had rough patch also on my end until I could mustard the funds to pay off the ex... Living in a apartment... Bought a piece land.. Landscape it.. Utility.. And finally contracted a builder to built it.. It all worked out in the end... But I was lonesome until I met my scotish princess... And we lived happily ever... At least I hope so... I don't want to ride this crazy train again.. 

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Marcel said:

I had rough patch also on my end until I could mustard the funds to pay off the ex... Living in a apartment... Bought a piece land.. Landscape it.. Utility.. And finally contracted a builder to built it.. It all worked out in the end... But I was lonesome until I met my scotish princess... And we lived happily ever... At least I hope so... I don't want to ride this crazy train again.. 

are the still with the Scottish lass 

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

are the still with the Scottish lass 

Yes... I think are 10 th year anniversary is coming up and we're going to Vegas to celebrate... 

We did take a break over the summer but I haven't been with another woman since 2013... Things got kinda hectic for a wyll.. She works has a accountant for the head office of Dixie lee maratime things weren't going well with her job mostly not getting along with her boss...the owner... Just a dickhead mostly.. Always making smart ass comments directed at her... I was getting sick of always spending my weekends at her place... She has a modess old house... It's tiny... The living room and kitchen is the size of my bedroom... So we both agree to take a sabaticle for a few months.. But staid in constant communication... 

She kwit her job over the summer and is now working for the gooberment... She's process social security applications... She's very happy and likes her new job... We do not live together... She has her teenage son living with her... My boys stills are at my place.. I wish they would more independent at times and fly off... Lol.... Long term... I still have a few years to go before I'm ready to sell everything and move to the next chapter in my life... Hopefully it will be with her.. 

• Like 1

We are two peas in the same pot... Have similar backgrounds..we basicly raised are kids by are selfs...she's has beautiful soul and spirit always happy and positive...and I can't never forget her birthday... Lol. 

Well you've heard enough personal info about me... Time to change the subject and start another thread... 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Marcel said:

I'm not fallowing.? ... Being a perve that you are and refusing to admit it... . I bet you have a double ended dildo in your mind... 

She said you took it in the ass, it was all over buttrider.

2 minutes ago, Buckster said:

She said you took it in the ass, it was all over buttrider.

Stop making shit up Ian.... Just mentioning my user name on ButtRider was a big no no back then.. Probably would have got you banned... So beleive me there wasn't any discussion on that subject... And what I've just said in the previous post was the first time that I've talk about this since the time of Bikerbabe....