Hey what happened

Marcel le Moose Fondler

I've dealt with my consiance before and I didn't know what to do anymore... Abandoning my boys basicly... And I ask for guidance... I swear and actual voice spoke to me and told me that I needed to return and finish what I started.. Finish raising my boys and get them out of her crazy mother.. It scared me wright the fuck out at first and in a way calming... Told me my scarafice in the end would be rewarded... 

• Like 4

What I regret the most is that I wasn't capable to tell her why I needed to return home.... That and actual voice spoke to me and told me to return home... That would have sounded nuts... Anyway I called the airport and cut my vacation short... She drove me to the airport crying most of the way... The flight was only leaving at night... So I called a taxi to drive me to a hotel.. I didn't want to spend time in the airport.... She came back looking for me... 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Marcel said:

What I regret the most is that I wasn't capable to tell her why I needed to return home.... That and actual voice spoke to me and told me to return home... That would have sounded nuts... Anyway I called the airport and cut my vacation short... She drove me to the airport crying most of the way... The flight was only leaving at night... So I called a taxi to drive me to a hotel.. I didn't want to spend time in the airport.... She came back looking for me... 

Gay.

• Haha 1

She came back looking for me but I was gone.... When I returned home.. I was love sick.. I missed her... She called non stop for weeks... It took me two weeks to answer and pick up the phone.... I told her that she must forget about me and to stop searching for me....not telling her I wasn't ready or capable at the moment with the situation with my boys... I figured it was best not to tell her.. Cause I was affraid she would just end up waiting for me... 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Marcel said:

She came back looking for me but I was gone.... When I returned home.. I was love sick.. I missed her... She called non stop for weeks... It took me two weeks to answer and pick up the phone.... I told her that she must forget about me and to stop searching for me....not telling her I wasn't ready or capable at the moment with the situation with my boys... I figured it was best not to tell her.. Cause I was affraid she would just end up waiting for me... 

whats her number ... i'll take this from here you pussy.

• Haha 6

It took me two years to built a new home for myself and the twins.. And finally ending things with their mother..... 

All that time I was lonely at times and prayed to Odin to find me a companion...and how would I even recognize her if I ran into her... 

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

You say how would I recognize her.... It was very easy.... Even for me... We have the same birthday... I knew it at first sight... 

So that's basically why I disappeared for 15 years... I was busy with my beauty... 

received_10155034618746748.jpeg

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, Marcel said:

It took me two years to built a new home for myself and the twins.. And finally ending things with their mother..... 

All that time I was lonely at times and prayed to Odin to find me a companion...and how would I even recognize her if I ran into her... 

You wouldn´t recognize her after 2 years?

I do hope you are making this up...

• Haha 4

Just now, Marcel said:

Bikerbabe?.... I would still recognize her after all these years... 

Go get it, then, Dude!

You acted poorly, most women will understand caring for kids.

35 minutes ago, Marcel said:

So I hope that all answers your questions..... If any... Feel free to ask.. 

But I thought all this revolved around what was in her freezer?

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pedro said:

You wouldn´t recognize her after 2 years?

I do hope you are making this up...

I know and I regret.... I knew she was ready to abandon her kids and moved to Canada... My though at the time was is that I was doing the best for the situation we were in... And she bore the worse of it at the time... But she's married now and happy... So it all worked out in the end.. 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, XTreme said:

She bought some Ice Cream......how does that make her madly in love?

It wasn't just one... Like there was 8 jars in there.... I was only their for one week.. Don't know how much she was expecting me to eat... A jar would have been sufficient... 

• Like 2