Your Day Today!

XTreme

32 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Looks like a hub motor....Did you have to give much for it?

Only a cheap one £300 

• Like 1

Was at a friend’s place talking on the balcony and the sky lighted up brightly for a few seconds about an hour ago. Think it must have been a meteor as it happened all over Portugal. You had that too in the uk?

Cool stuff, mostly because it wasn’t followed by everything being blown by melting winds :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

It crashed into the atmosphere over Portugal, several explosions happened, we heard one of them.

IMG_4748.webp.f41ae906c331b51b98e800126647316b.webp

• Like 7

13 hours ago, Six30 said:

what do you prefer the look of better , the ktm or indian ?

I'd like to add...took the exact same route to get to the dealer yesterday wich I previously did on the indian a few weeks ago...section of the road were bad...cracks little pot holes...it's weird ..the KTM has  like 3 time more suspension but I was feeling more of the road ..jaring though the bars and being toss around on the seat...and the suspension set to comfort with the pre- load set to the lowess setting..at 10 %...tried increasing the pre- load to 20% but it only made it worse...think it's just the weight difference..the indian felt more planted and way more comfortable to ride...

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yesterday’s light flash explained, very cool

Die Uh Oh GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

• Haha 2

59 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Yesterday’s light flash explained, very cool

Was a fire work … had you been drinking ?

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

Was a fire work … had you been drinking ?

That wasn’t my video. I was in fact drinking though.

• Haha 4

Today been mostly erecting this thing.   The frame was already up just sheeting it today.  

IMG_2440.jpeg

IMG_2441.jpeg

• Like 6

22 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

What exactly for..?

It's up the rugby club in my town.  We are holding a day of song for several groups in June.  Plus it is going to rented out for functions and stuff.  A wedding this weekend. 

• Like 3

i got a fork seal leaking on the xt , and steering felt funny today, bit  like dodgy  head bearings ... could not enough oil in one of the forks cause steering to feel funny ?

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

i got a fork seal leaking on the xt , and steering felt funny today, bit  like dodgy  head bearings ... could not enough oil in one of the forks cause steering to feel funny ?

Yes.

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Bit obvious but have you checked tire pressures?

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

New rear brake pads fitted.

20240519_172504.thumb.jpg.82ac3a73b3871d430955d8e3d7e18fbd.jpg

Doing the same with twin # 2 bike rm250...funny both boys raised in the same manner ..the one that just moved out with his girlfriend was the handy guy and did all of the maintenance on both of their bikes...he a third year apprentice working for a Kia dealership in town...and twin # 2 is completely useless with a wrench...it's not because they haven't seen me working on my bikes...one has no interest at all in mechanical stuff...

20240519_150054.jpg

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Doing the same with twin # 2 bike rm250...funny both boys raised in the same manner ..the one that just moved out with his girlfriend was the handy guy and did all of the maintenance on both of their bikes...he a third year apprentice working for a Kia dealership in town...and twin # 2 is completely useless with a wrench...it's not because they haven't seen me working on my bikes...one has no interest at all in mechanical stuff...

20240519_150054.jpg

Maybe twin number 2 is gay.

• Haha 2

49 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

20240519_150054.jpg

That does not compute..... mechanical is the only way to be is it not

• Haha 1

20240519_184458.thumb.jpg.21016d165900914cb5f3979f9733738f.jpg

Took a run out to North Berwick to bed the reat pads in and test the shocks. 

20240519_184512.thumb.jpg.a13776158b29f3d180472fc3519000dc.jpg

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Pedro said:

Bit obvious but have you checked tire pressures?

Yeh checked them , they are ok , it’s deffo leaking from fork seal , so reckon it’s that , or possible head bearings or both , need to get front wheel off the ground see if it’s notchy  when turning handle bars , they feel ok with it on the ground when turning it stationary .

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, busabeast said:

That does not compute..... mechanical is the only way to be is it not

He always relied on the other one to do all of his work...it's like he lack confidence or something...don't know...

7 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

And the verdic is....?

North Berwick is still beautiful and my bike looks excellent.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Yeh checked them , they are ok , it’s deffo leaking from fork seal , so reckon it’s that , or possible head bearings or both , need to get front wheel off the ground see if it’s notchy  when turning handle bars , they feel ok with it on the ground when turning it stationary .

The thing probably seen a few wheelies in its life...typical wheelies machine...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

North Berwick is still beautiful and my bike looks excellent.

The shocks you idiot...it would look better if you had the the front batwing painted properly ..just saying..

• Haha 2