Your Day Today!

XTreme

15 minutes ago, busabeast said:

image.png.e4e07d4b5d617783bc31f5b8e72074ee.png

If the guy in the shades was green he'd definitely pass as the alien Paul.

He's not one of the regulars...he doesn't look to healthy...tiny little guy....one of Albert friends..Albert is on the left...smoking some Marie janne..

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

He's not one of the regulars...he doesn't look to healthy...tiny little guy....one of Albert friends..Albert is on the left...smoking some Marie janne..

He doesn't look healthy I have to agree....

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

That stuff must be ultra expensive after it gets to new Zealand..? If it's genuine maple sirup..

image.png.665a6a6f97055f62aa3addf29120e070.png

About the same price as 400ml of local honey, thought that I'd try it in this recipe, it was really good.

By the way I'm in Australia which is attached to NZ by a bridge.

• Like 1

I have man flu, I have to got to go to a funeral today and now I've just heard that there's a chance of heavy showers this afternoon, feckin whoopee .................

animation 90s GIF by Juppi Juppsen

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

Got word yesterday that my grandson will be here this weekend w/ his GF....along w/ my oldest grandson showing up on Monday w/ his wife...to say the least, I'm Stoked!! When these 2 guys get together, it's a huge De Javu moment for me. Both these guys are 1st borns from my sons & are the same 3 year difference as their Dads. It's gonna be a Laugh-Fest!🤣

• Like 7
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Got word yesterday that my grandson will be here this weekend w/ his GF....along w/ my oldest grandson showing up on Monday w/ his wife...to say the least, I'm Stoked!! When these 2 guys get together, it's a huge De Javu moment for me. Both these guys are 1st borns from my sons & are the same 3 year difference as their Dads. It's gonna be a Laugh-Fest!🤣

How old are they? Old enough for the CR80?

53 minutes ago, Six30 said:

it was lovely here yesterday...    today pissing down

Just cloudy and cool here, as usual my arse is glued to this chair.

Sad I Miss You GIF by Disney

• Haha 2

Off to Ocean BMW down at Falmouth tomorrow.  My E46 has to go in for an Airbag recall.   Obviously I gonna have a look around the bikes and prices and drink their coffee.  Supposed to take 90 minutes to sort the airbag.  

• Like 5

I am thinking of going on a summer glove hunt tomorrow, i will try my usual supplier 1st, if I have no joy there then its off to CMC....it will be in the car because weather forecast looks slightly dodgy. ☔ 

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Clive said:

I am thinking of going on a summer glove hunt tomorrow, i will try my usual supplier 1st, if I have no joy there then its off to CMC....it will be in the car because weather forecast looks slightly dodgy. ☔ 

What size are you @Clive ?

• Like 1

23 hours ago, busabeast said:

image.png.e4e07d4b5d617783bc31f5b8e72074ee.png

If the guy in the shades was green he'd definitely pass as the alien Paul.

which one with the shades

6 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

What size are you @Clive ?

My winter gloves are XXL, that's to fit my hands, it's the length of my fingers that I struggle to find gloves that will fit, XXL size gloves seems to be made for people with short ish sausage fingers... 😂 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Clive said:

if you find some bar ends laying about some where they are mine.

• Haha 3

7 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN Hope he ain't em. Lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Clive said:

Running Man Abandon Thread GIF by MOODMAN Hope he ain't em. Lol

you'd catch that fucker on your scoot clive

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Six30 said:

you'd catch that fucker on your scoot clive

But not in the Dacia. 😂 ...... 0 to 60 in 14 seconds!...he would be long gone. 😂 

22 minutes ago, Six30 said:

He’ll trade them for some nice gloves.

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

How old are they? Old enough for the XR80?

1 is 23 y/o.... the other is 27 y/o...who will be here to collect his inheritance....2 motorcycles, tools & parts to keep 'em alive.  The way this screwed up world is going, I'm not about to let the powers to be tax the sh*t outta him just to get what's rightfully his in the 1st place. So I'm bestowing to both of 'em all the things I have no use for anymore. Let 'em have their fun with their inheritance NOW & not have to wait for me to kick the bucket.....Pay It 4ward!! Only request I have is: Teach your kids how to Ride!! Let them know what that "Ticket To Freedom" feels like.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

1 is 23 y/o.... the other is 27 y/o...who will be here to collect his inheritance....2 motorcycles, tools & parts to keep 'em alive.  The way this screwed up world is going, I'm not about to let the powers to be tax the sh*t outta him just to get what's rightfully his in the 1st place. So I'm bestowing to both of 'em all the things I have no use for anymore. Let 'em have their fun with their inheritance NOW & not have to wait for me to kick the bucket.....Pay It 4ward!! Only request I have is: Teach your kids how to Ride!! Let them know what that "Ticket To Freedom" feels like.

I meant the grandkids when asking about age and riding the 80.

Just got back from the HDRCGB region 2 AGM. 

There was free food.

2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I meant the grandkids when asking about age and riding the 80.

I figured as much Pedro....neither of these boys have kids yet, but that day will come I'm sure. I couldn't more proud of both of 'em...as I became a Dad when I was 19.🥴

• Like 1