Your Day Today!

XTreme

47 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I have to remember to call my granddaughter Noa , she was born a Sophia 

Why Noa ... has she grown a cock ? or building a massive boat ?

• Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just find out what S/he likes to be called and use their name.  I do take your point though, my daughter Kady has a friend who wants to be called Alex, was Annabelle, who get really upset if someone 'Dead names' her or uses her old name.  Such a load of bollocks to me.  

Just call her “shitfer”.

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just find out what S/he likes to be called and use their name.  I do take your point though, my daughter Kady has a friend who wants to be called Alex, was Annabelle, who get really upset if someone 'Dead names' her or uses her old name.  Such a load of bollocks to me.  

I don't mind what she wants to call herself it just takes the fun out of the job where you can just fuck around taking the piss out of each other now we will have to think twice before saying anything, our other apprentice is a girl but is also a lesbian she's ok but you have to think before blurting things out like look at the tits on that when driving around  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

I don't mind what she wants to call herself it just takes the fun out of the job where you can just fuck around taking the piss out of each other now we will have to think twice before saying anything, our other apprentice is a girl but is also a lesbian she's ok but you have to think before blurting things out like look at the tits on that when driving around  

I know mate it's shit, but it's the modern workplace, more's the pity.  I work with a Lesbian Paramedic once a month and fuck me is she a humorless twat.  10 hour overnight is a long time minding your P's and Q's.   She  bloody hard work to talk to.  Mind you she is prone to going sick which works well for me as I get to go home if I'm not needed elsewhere.  😎

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Found out today one of the lads daughters is starting as an apprentice with us this year, she likes to be known as a he i wonder how long before i upset her 

I'm getting to old to deal with this shit i need to retire 

woman explain GIF

I have decided to identify as transparent… with the pronouns “who” and “where” …😂

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Why Noa ... has she grown a cock ? or building a massive boat ?

Who knows ?  I certainly don't .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saul said:

I know mate it's shit, but it's the modern workplace, more's the pity.  I work with a Lesbian Paramedic once a month and fuck me is she a humorless twat.  10 hour overnight is a long time minding your P's and Q's.   She  bloody hard work to talk to.  Mind you she is prone to going sick which works well for me as I get to go home if I'm not needed elsewhere.  😎

Maybe she has penis envy....

Looking Around Star Trek GIF

• Confused 1

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

My bike’s battery is flat. Left it too long, as it’s only 3 years old. Ordered a new one yesterday.

I fail.

Sad Arrested Development GIF

You need a nice KTM Pedro...you've had that dinausors for to long..

Proud Of You Yes GIF

2 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Err, if she is a lesbian wouldn’t she appreciate you pointing out some nice tits on a bird? I’m pretty sure lesbians have pretty much the same tastes as straight men, that’s why they are lesbians.

am i missing something GIF by Shadowhunters

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Err, if she is a lesbian wouldn’t she appreciate you pointing out some nice tits on a bird? I’m pretty sure lesbians have pretty much the same tastes as straight men, that’s why they are lesbians.

Maybe she's one of those cigar smoking beer guseling lesbian...and think Saul is to much of a straight guy...

• Confused 1

40 minutes ago, Buckster said:

You are missing the woke factor here, most of the LBGTQQIA+ mob are pretty wokie in their views and don’t objectify physical appearance in the same way most men do especially when younger.    Or probably more accurately don’t admit to doing so.  
The person I am talking about working with is an attractive woman but her female partner looks like a prop forward.    
And I still think it’s a load of old bollocks.   Why can’t they just live the way they want without forcing others to conform with what ever crazy shit they come up with next.   Taking enormous offence at Misgendering and dead naming FFS.   

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Saul said:

You are missing the woke factor here, most of the LBGTQQIA+ mob are pretty wokie in their views and don’t objectify physical appearance in the same way most men do especially when younger.    Or probably more accurately don’t admit to doing so.  
The person I am talking about working with is an attractive woman but her female partner looks like a prop forward.    
And I still think it’s a load of old bollocks.   Why can’t they just live the way they want without forcing others to conform with what ever crazy shit they come up with next.   Taking enormous offence at Misgendering and dead naming FFS.   

I'm with you on this one Saul...have nothing against them..just stop already having this shit forced in my face everywheres I go...

• Like 2

5 hours ago, MooN said:

Jumpnstar it and go for a ride,  happened to me from time to time in the tralp but it nearly alwys came good for another season or so…

Yes. Except this is a high compression 1200cc, and I doubt it’ll bump start since it doesn’t even turn any dash lights on at all. It’s like the switch isn’t on.

lithium batteries are known to properly die whe they go flat. Plus I am on a very downhill street, if it doesn’t start it’ll stay down there :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Pedro said:

Yes. Except this is a high compression 1200cc, and I doubt it’ll bump start since it doesn’t even turn any dash lights on at all. It’s like the switch isn’t on.

lithium batteries are known to properly die whe they go flat. Plus I am on a very downhill street, if it doesn’t start it’ll stay down there :classic_laugh:

Think he meant Jump start off another vehicle.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Buckster said:

Not really with the lads in work it's just a bit of banter she would see it as me being a creep. i'm hoping the new girl will be a bit more down to earth if shes anything like her father she's going to be worse than me :classic_laugh:

• Haha 1

26 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

No shit Sherlock...if you got oil leaking from the forks ...Definitely leaking 

You bellend, it’s not easy to see with the fork covers, there is a little bit of streaking on one of them, I am waiting to see if any runs down the fork leg over night, I noticed the front end felt a little off today, not planted at low speed and a slight drift to the left at speed if I took my hands off the bars. 

2 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Jerry Seinfeld Lol GIF

20240705_141941.jpg

You bought it? Did he take the other one off you?

16 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Yes....No unfortunatly he didn't..still stuck with the dam thing...

I can feel the love for that 160hp bike. Did it scare you?

• Haha 1