Your Day Today!

XTreme

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Hey @Marcel le Moose Fondler, what’s it like not being the tallest person on the forum? 

Personally I wouldn’t know, hence why I am asking.

I  have yet to see proof of that ...I'm the only one that can flat foot a bike with a 36 inch seat height..lol...has of yet...

26 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I can feel the love for that 160hp bike. Did it scare you?

No not at all....just to clomsy and it's 100% street bike in my opinion...I was sweating bullets every time I took it off road...just laying it down on the right side would have ruin the exaust...nothing like the old 950 were both cans are protected...tuck up under the seat...

22 hours ago, Saul said:

You are missing the woke factor here, most of the LBGTQQIA+ mob are pretty wokie in their views and don’t objectify physical appearance in the same way most men do especially when younger.    Or probably more accurately don’t admit to doing so.  
The person I am talking about working with is an attractive woman but her female partner looks like a prop forward.    
And I still think it’s a load of old bollocks.   Why can’t they just live the way they want without forcing others to conform with what ever crazy shit they come up with next.   Taking enormous offence at Misgendering and dead naming FFS.   

Gender fluid, gender neutral, non-binary…….they can call themselves a fucking teapot for all I care. I’m way past caring if someone is offended by the fact that I don’t agree with them, don’t share the same sense of humour or plain just don’t like them.

Fuck it, I’m glad I’m a pirate 🏴‍☠️ 

• Haha 4

40 minutes ago, Skippy said:

Gender fluid, gender neutral, non-binary…….they can call themselves a fucking teapot for all I care. I’m way past caring if someone is offended by the fact that I don’t agree with them, don’t share the same sense of humour or plain just don’t like them.

Fuck it, I’m glad I’m a pirate 🏴‍☠️ 

WTF, you’re a pirate?

• Haha 2

9 minutes ago, Pedro said:

WTF, you’re a pirate?

He identifies as a pirate, he is gender ambiguous. 

• Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Buckster said:

He identifies as a pirate, he is gender ambiguous. 

No gender?

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Pedro said:

No gender?

He doesn't know, he has reached that age.

• Haha 4

15 hours ago, Pedro said:

WTF, you’re a pirate?

He's a fucking cockney imposter , I'm the only Pirate on here .......................

Pete mode off ...........  :classic_laugh:

• Haha 5

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

He's a fucking cockney imposter , I'm the only Pirate on here .......................

Pete mode off ...........  :classic_laugh:

do you own an eye patch, Bob?

• Haha 1

The sun came out this afternoon so went around the block on the XR another bike i haven't started in a while gave up kicking it and bumped it down the hill, when i got back took out the AT stopped to take a photo next to this house the people that own it are horsey types they have a full size statue of a horse in their garden amongst other things.

IMG_2682.thumb.JPG.43aedb55f12bd5bf1c0f143300897061.JPG

Better view from street view 

https://www.google.com/maps/@51.5725573,-3.3385536,3a,84.4y,91.29h,93.25t/data=!3m7!1e1!3m5!1sZAW1YbzndnLyYAVfbG1PQQ!2e0!6shttps:%2F%2Fstreetviewpixels-pa.googleapis.com%2Fv1%2Fthumbnail%3Fpanoid%3DZAW1YbzndnLyYAVfbG1PQQ%26cb_client%3Dmaps_sv.share%26w%3D900%26h%3D600%26yaw%3D91.28803075301582%26pitch%3D-3.24613213755579%26thumbfov%3D90!7i16384!8i8192?coh=205410&entry=ttu

After riding the AT i decided to have a couple of hours on the X Trainer another bike that hasn't turned a wheel in months, had a good workout on that, some fuckers been cutting trees down on the road i got opened up this year and left the cuttings there. The locals are having a hard time of it there first the local quarry is expanding so their up in arms about that then i came along and got the road next to their houses opened after being closed for around 15 years and now someone has purchsed some of the woodland off to the side of the road and is cutting it down 

Won't be getting down there 
IMG_2685.thumb.JPG.80b65e65b7e37a8663be7b8e7e44f682.JPG

Last lane before home 

IMG_2689.thumb.JPG.fedf9546694be9620cd2703c24d62b78.JPG

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Pedro said:

do you own an eye patch, Bob?

Actually I do, I also have a parrot to sit on my shoulder for the right situation 

Get Off Bird GIF

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Actually I do, I also have a parrot to sit on my shoulder for the right situation 

Get Off Bird GIF

I bet they get worried when you approach a marina

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I bet they get worried when you approach a marina

Don't be silly , we have secret mouring bays and sea caves 

Season 5 Pirate GIF by Pee-wee Herman

• Haha 4

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

A photo of me entering a land where strange peeps live..................

KelsoBigTrailierally033.thumb.JPG.64732e0d13a419fef62bd051f3baa41d.JPG

Looks familiar.

20220821_151043.thumb.jpg.11cdcfe4a2be7b5fb4d753042a5d2a67.jpg

• Like 1

Well no oil on the fork so maybe no leaky seal, but the bike feels like it wants to fall into low speed corners to maybe head bearings, I will investigate this week.

Common place for a stop.
IMG_0414.thumb.JPG.8a5479291b724781819d715af64efc28.JPG

Been out looking at walk in showers as Mandi's finding it difficult getting her leg over the bath.
Now watching Motogp closely followed by the Brit F1 race

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Common place for a stop.
IMG_0414.thumb.JPG.8a5479291b724781819d715af64efc28.JPG

Been out looking at walk in showers as Mandi's finding it difficult getting her leg over the bath.
Now watching Motogp closely followed by the Brit F1 race

That's the other side of the road.

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Well no oil on the fork so maybe no leaky seal, but the bike feels like it wants to fall into low speed corners to maybe head bearings, I will investigate this week.

Mystery solved, it is the left hand front wheel bearing.

• Like 2

I have ordered some Koyo bearings, the ones in there now are Harley and have lasted a whole 7000 miles, hopefully the Koyo’s will be better. 

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Buckster said:

I have ordered some Koyo bearings, the ones in there now are Harley and have lasted a whole 7000 miles, hopefully the Koyo’s will be better. 

Check the seals are good this caused premature failing of one wheel bearing on my Africa Twin it was letting water in

8 hours ago, Buckster said:

I was thinking maybe it's time for a diet. ?  Your fat arse is messing with the center of gravity of the bike ?