Your Day Today!

XTreme

31 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I was just listening to an article on the radio which suggested that you're more prone to having an accident while you're on your period.

Whatever you're doing today @Marcel le Moose Fondler please be careful .............  

Fucking Twat....I'm on holiday this weekend....deceided to pull out the 1290 for a little scoot...I'll try to take some pics this time...

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

I was just listening to an article on the radio which suggested that you're more prone to having an accident while you're on your period.

Whatever you're doing today @Marcel le Moose Fondler please be careful .............  

There's all sorts of curious statistics about those risk factors.

I have been at fault in two serious car crashes very close to the anniversary of Maria's passing. One almost totaled my car, and the other was falling asleep at the wheel which could have gone seriously wrong. My insurance broker told me that he's had another client that has also had several crashes around a similar date, and that companies, overall, are sympathetic when that stuff is explained. In my case they didn't increase premium, just the minimum amount from which they pay. 

Obviously women (apparently some men do as well, now :classic_laugh:) have their period every month, so I doubt they get the same compliance.

• Haha 1

Had a Pneumonia vaccine yesterday, said I may feel unwell for few hours.    They didn't lie.  🙄

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Saul said:

Had a Pneumonia vaccine yesterday, said I may feel unwell for few hours.    They didn't lie.  🙄

@zzzak ... you seen this shit !

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

Marcel when he eventually meets Buckster

tonight leap GIF

he's bloody obsessed with him.:classic_laugh:

its a Gayness like no other.. ever... he even has fury gooseberrys

• Haha 2

20 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

tonight leap GIF

Hang on there is a phrase for that,  "Thirsty attention whore"  yep that's it 🤣

• Haha 2

On 20/07/2024 at 18:24, boboneleg said:

Pissing down most of the day here but we’ve had a good time anyway 

IMG_1390.thumb.jpeg.74e6606d96c6193559c6389773e310ea.jpeg

IMG_1389.thumb.jpeg.cfe0ef93fe2eb171df850feb56f06292.jpeg

IMG_1394.thumb.jpeg.b9a3761d1f0ccff3367955170d443124.jpeg

IMG_1395.thumb.jpeg.9cf9b45ce01af4184997318374de201a.jpeg

IMG_1398.thumb.jpeg.4264bdde6417866bc1ab953e5b37db07.jpeg

IMG_1406.thumb.jpeg.47fa8df9e70f820ed52ce5f494709ceb.jpeg

IMG_1410.thumb.jpeg.2735d97d7df0ee6260f12a17b5379905.jpeg

Did you get on at Datchet?

1 hour ago, Skippy said:

Did you get on at Datchet?

We got off and on again at Watchet , I think Datchet is in Berkshire :classic_unsure:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Six30 said:

@zzzak ... you seen this shit !

It's not surprising that you get sick after having this concoction injected into your body, vaccines are a hoax and have never stopped anything but they have caused all sorts of problems.

Also remember that the Mercury remains in your system and increases with every jab that you get.

flew shot.png

15442113_10154675156690281_192097169381383843_n.jpg

5 hours ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

tonight leap GIF

What do you mean “when”?

Season 4 Michael GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, zzzak said:

Also the new flu vaxxes contain mRNA as well.

Your entire immune system functions due to mRNA, you already have mRNA in your body.

I wonder if they go order anti freeze from auto doc to make vaccines. I hope they put a little more concentration for northern countries too.

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Your entire immune system functions due to mRNA, you already have mRNA in your body.

The mRNA that's in the jabs is not the same, ever heard of Turbo cancer, it's caused by climate change.

23 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I wonder if they go order anti freeze from auto doc to make vaccines. I hope they put a little more concentration for northern countries too.

Ethylene glycol, sounds like you're up to date with your protection.

On 18/07/2024 at 07:16, Catteeclan said:

IMG_6288copy.thumb.jpg.b1ecc5f5703853137eff88279bb97ff9.jpg

IMG_6289copy.thumb.jpg.5230b5ff14699895b1aa518e910c2197.jpg

I found a repair kit on wemoto but it has a push rod with it so will need a different lever. And they do supply a non gen lever, not sure it'll fit their repair kit though.

11.9mm bore.

Hi Dave ,

we don't recognise the part as fitted to any Ducati's .  There is a Brembo part number on the bottom of the bracket but it's hard to see and it may only apply to the actual bracket ?

• Like 2

Daughters car (Pugshite) is acting the twat (again) power steering works when it wants, and we have just took it back to the garage for investigations, she had the gearbox repaired last October (bearings droning) and they put a new clutch in it too, when the clutch pedal is pushed it rattles, and she thinks she can hear the bearings droning again. 😡 not a good advert for Peugeots. 

Me 🤔.......the scoots battery is flat, and so are the tyres 😂 MOT due soon, I may not bother having it done, but we have booked a weekend away in Mablethorpe at the end of September..... 😂 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, zzzak said:

The mRNA that's in the jabs is not the same, ever heard of Turbo cancer, it's caused by climate change.

I always click the links in your posts.

Yeah Right Smile GIF by Apple TV

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, boboneleg said:

We got off and on again at Watchet , I think Datchet is in Berkshire :classic_unsure:

Well spotted. It was a geography test and you passed. Keep up the good work. 🤣

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Hi Dave ,

we don't recognise the part as fitted to any Ducati's .  There is a Brembo part number on the bottom of the bracket but it's hard to see and it may only apply to the actual bracket ?

Thanks for checking Bob. I've just ordered the repair kit and lever from Wemoto so fingers crossed.

• Like 1