Your Day Today!

XTreme

6 hours ago, Clive said:

Daughters car (Pugshite) is acting the twat (again) power steering works when it wants, and we have just took it back to the garage for investigations, she had the gearbox repaired last October (bearings droning) and they put a new clutch in it too, when the clutch pedal is pushed it rattles, and she thinks she can hear the bearings droning again. 😡 not a good advert for Peugeots. 

Me 🤔.......the scoots battery is flat, and so are the tyres 😂 MOT due soon, I may not bother having it done, but we have booked a weekend away in Mablethorpe at the end of September..... 😂 

Fuck the vehicles go enjoy yourselves in mablethorpe. :classic_unsure:

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Fuck the vehicles go enjoy yourselves in mablethorpe. :classic_unsure:

My Dacia is well behaved, I just get minor annoyances with it, like wanting new front discs, and suspension top bearing and a little welding, which are advisories on the MOT, but the daughters Pugshite is a pain in the nether regions. 😡 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Clive said:

My Dacia is well behaved, I just get minor annoyances with it, like wanting new front discs, and suspension top bearing and a little welding, which are advisories on the MOT, but the daughters Pugshite is a pain in the nether regions. 😡 

You don't see many mechanics driving them, any French crap come to that.
I know the dacias are Renault but is all old proven tech.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

You don't see many mechanics driving them, any French crap come to that.
I know the dacias are Renault but is all old proven tech.

Old as dirt 😂 engine is from the 1990,s 😂 

• Like 1

Renault 😡 don't go there. 

I had a Magane (stupid me) the dephaser pulley went, then the heater packed up, it went through wheel bearings like they were going out of fashion, the windows would go down on their own, inconvenient when it was 3c and no heater, it leaked water like a seive in wet weather, fusebox was one lump of corrosion which caused the lights, wiper and indicators not too work , I did not keep it long, obviously. 

• Like 1

Surprisingly nothing has gone wrong with my Wife's Citroen in two and a half years .  That's probably put the kiss of death on it now :classic_laugh:

• Haha 4

Found out why the scoot has a flat rear tyre, it has a nail in it, i will plug it tomorrow 👍 

• Like 3

Had to leave my works van on site today as it's dead. I suspect a failed starter motor or dodgy solenoid, battery charge is good but nothing happens when you turn the key and being an auto i couldn't bump start it so it's getting recovered tomorrow 

23 hours ago, zzzak said:

It's not surprising that you get sick after having this concoction injected into your body, vaccines are a hoax and have never stopped anything but they have caused all sorts of problems.

Also remember that the Mercury remains in your system and increases with every jab that you get.

flew shot.png

15442113_10154675156690281_192097169381383843_n.jpg

i have had pneumonia, nearly bloody killed me. Four courses of antibiotics to sort it out, each stronger and more unpleasant than the last.

If a vaccine reduces the chance of going through that again sign me up, I don’t care if it’s got nuclear waste, asbestos and trumps ear wax in it. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Nute said:

i have had pneumonia, nearly bloody killed me. Four courses of antibiotics to sort it out, each stronger and more unpleasant than the last.

If a vaccine reduces the chance of going through that again sign me up, I don’t care if it’s got nuclear waste, asbestos and trumps ear wax in it. 

It has Zzzzak jiz in it.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Nute said:

I prefer the old ways myself.

Posted by Ani (Duluth, Mn) on 02/23/2010
★★★★★

I was sick with pneumonia for 3 months last winter (age 38) , and was prescribed anti-biotics to get rid of it three times. Nothing worked, until I learned about taking Apple Cider Vinegar and honey. I took half a teaspoon of the Apple Cider Vinegar and on the same spoon had half a teaspoon of honey, and took this three times per day for four days. I was cured on the fourth day! I recommend to everybody I know. Most people are still skeptical... and guess what? I had a few other bouts of pneomonia before that, and since taking this natural remedy, it's never came back!

59 minutes ago, Buckster said:

It has Zzzzak jiz in it.

Bucky, you should be careful, it sounds like you have a mercury build up in your brain that's causing you to have hallucinations, its also making you a short cunt.

• Haha 2

9 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Surprisingly nothing has gone wrong with my Wife's Citroen in two and a half years .  That's probably put the kiss of death on it now :classic_laugh:

I am vehemently anti Citroen and most french cars but first hand experience was mixed.  We had a Xsara Picasso (wifes choice) which was a money pit, head gasket, collapsed rear axle, and much other expensive shit.  I had a early 1996 mk1 Belingo van, 1.8D non turbo, second hand with 133,000 miles on it when I got it, and honestly it was still mechanically good when I sold it with 196,000 on the clock.  Never missed a beat, in fact it is still taxed now 5 years later.   Also had a 1997 Peugeot 106 1.1, what a peachy handling little car, you could drive the wheels off that and had an absolute hoot in it.  I think with French cars some models and specs are good, most are self destructing shite.  Not that I would ever own one again.    I like old German and Swedish cars which is what we have had ever since.   Not much interested in new stuff, but if I had to it would be a smallish  VW/Seat/Skoda.  

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Clive said:

Renault 😡 don't go there. 

I had a Magane (stupid me) the dephaser pulley went, then the heater packed up, it went through wheel bearings like they were going out of fashion, the windows would go down on their own, inconvenient when it was 3c and no heater, it leaked water like a seive in wet weather, fusebox was one lump of corrosion which caused the lights, wiper and indicators not too work , I did not keep it long, obviously. 

My brother in law got a Megane after driving one on a track day, don't remember him having it that long.:classic_laugh:

One thing the French were doing well were their diesel engines, Renault and pugs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

My brother in law got a Megane after driving one on a track day, don't remember him having it that long.:classic_laugh:

One thing the French were doing well were their diesel engines, Renault and pugs.

Sister in law has a Renault Captur (2019 model) that too is a troublesome car, Engine management light has been on 3 times, caused by a different sensor each time, the indicator/lights stalk has been replaced twice, window regulator packed up twice, and the built in sat nav is next to useless, it freezes and sometimes will not work at all, she also looses her temper when I say it's just a Dacia in a posh frock 😂 

• Haha 3

Today will be the 1st day in over 3 weeks that the temps will only be in the 80'sF....should be declared a National holiday!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, YamaHead said:

Today will be the 1st day in over 3 weeks that the temps will only be in the 80'sF....should be declared a National holiday!

Damn - that ain't good! Have much smoke from Canada? Really smoky here. 48F this morning though.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Saul said:

I am vehemently anti Citroen and most french cars but first hand experience was mixed.  We had a Xsara Picasso (wifes choice) which was a money pit, head gasket, collapsed rear axle, and much other expensive shit.  I had a early 1996 mk1 Belingo van, 1.8D non turbo, second hand with 133,000 miles on it when I got it, and honestly it was still mechanically good when I sold it with 196,000 on the clock.  Never missed a beat, in fact it is still taxed now 5 years later.   Also had a 1997 Peugeot 106 1.1, what a peachy handling little car, you could drive the wheels off that and had an absolute hoot in it.  I think with French cars some models and specs are good, most are self destructing shite.  Not that I would ever own one again.    I like old German and Swedish cars which is what we have had ever since.   Not much interested in new stuff, but if I had to it would be a smallish  VW/Seat/Skoda.  

Yep, the Citroen was her choice.  I don't stray far from Japanese cars nowadays , I've never had an unreliable Jap car .

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Clive said:

Sister in law has a Renault Captur (2019 model) that too is a troublesome car, Engine management light has been on 3 times, caused by a different sensor each time, the indicator/lights stalk has been replaced twice, window regulator packed up twice, and the built in sat nav is next to useless, it freezes and sometimes will not work at all, she also looses her temper when I say it's just a Dacia in a posh frock 😂 

Is it a 1.2 cc , no car bigger than a fiesta should have a 1.2 engine

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Yep, the Citroen was her choice.  I don't stray far from Japanese cars nowadays , I've never had an unreliable Jap car .

Have you ever had a nice looking car ?

• Haha 5

1 minute ago, Six30 said:

They are all nicer looking than him.

50 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Is it a 1.2 cc , no car bigger than a fiesta should have a 1.2 engine

Sis in laws Captur is a diesel,  not sure what the engine size it is though.....no point asking her, because she would not have a clue,  she has dark hair, but I suspect she is blonde in reality.  😂 

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Six30 said:

Three Capri’s back in the day . 

Im not really interested in what a car looks like now, reliability and practability are more important.

I don’t need to have a penis extension now 😉

• Like 2