Your Day Today!

XTreme

1 hour ago, boboneleg said:

Three Capri’s back in the day . 

Im not really interested in what a car looks like now, reliability and practability are more important.

I don’t need to have a penis extension now 😉

its a shame they dont do the cube in a convertible...

then you could  hear people calling you a cunt as you drove down the road

• Haha 5

2 hours ago, Clive said:

Sis in laws Captur is a diesel,  not sure what the engine size it is though.....no point asking her, because she would not have a clue,  she has dark hair, but I suspect she is blonde in reality.  😂 

That'll be a 1500cc Normally a good engine. Like the pugs it'll be the software letting it down. As for the other faults, chinessium.

• Like 1

On 23/07/2024 at 13:34, Saul said:

Had a Pneumonia vaccine yesterday, said I may feel unwell for few hours.    They didn't lie.  🙄

I didn't know you could vaccinate against pneumonia!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

That'll be a 1500cc Normally a good engine. Like the pugs it'll be the software letting it down. As for the other faults, chinessium.

Her Captur has never let her down, always starts and runs OK, even with the management light on, her husband (who tries to check sis in laws car over) is hoping there are not any more engine sensors to go wrong, last 2 episodes have cost £400+ both times......

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

When my indicator/lights/hooter stalk malfunctioned I went to the local Dacia dealer..... a new stalk sir?, that will be £145 please 😲, so i bought one off Flea Bay....£20, to all intents and purposes it is identical to the Dacia original, I expected it to fuck up quickly  but here we are 6 years later, working like a good un (that will be the kiss of death now 😂)

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

22 minutes ago, Clive said:

Her Captur has never let her down, always starts and runs OK, even with the management light on, her husband (who tries to check sis in laws car over) is hoping there are not any more engine sensors to go wrong, last 2 episodes have cost £400+ both times......

Diagnostics gone stupid. That's where the moneys gone. To complicated for it's own good.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Catteeclan said:

Diagnostics gone stupid. That's where the moneys gone. To complicated for it's own good.

Trouble is they have you by the bollocks, no option but to use their services, and get charged handsomely for the privilege. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Earache said:

Damn - that ain't good! Have much smoke from Canada? Really smoky here. 48F this morning though.

Seems like most of the smoke is coming outta the North right now....bunch of level 3 evac's SE of me yesterday....fires even jumped across I-84 down east of Baker City.

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, YamaHead said:

Sunset 2 days ago....

SmokySunset.thumb.jpg.1797c65e1ff6eaa9cf6c6d88f0c98909.jpg

Same here - smoky as fuck from Canadian wildfires. Normally, you can see great detail in the mountain by my house. Not today......

smoke.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, MooN said:

Me  neither, I thought I was going for a flu jab 🤣.  

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Six30 said:

then you could  hear people calling you a cunt as you drove down the road

Says the numpty who transports his bike everywhere in a van ..............

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Six30 said:

They do, it’s called a skip.

• Haha 3

On 24/07/2024 at 19:00, Catteeclan said:

Thanks for checking Bob. I've just ordered the repair kit and lever from Wemoto so fingers crossed.

Assembled the master cylinder with the wemoto parts and alls well.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, MooN said:

Pneumococcal disease is a bacterial infection. It is especially serious for young children and older people. It can cause pneumonia, bloodstream infection and meningitis (inflammation of the membranes around the brain). Vaccination is a safe and effective way to protect you from pneumococcal disease.

When my doctor offered it to me I declined.

5 minutes ago, zzzak said:

Pneumococcal disease is a bacterial infection. It is especially serious for young children and older people. It can cause pneumonia, bloodstream infection and meningitis (inflammation of the membranes around the brain). Vaccination is a safe and effective way to protect you from pneumococcal disease.

When my doctor offered it to me I declined.

I generally find that if I feel a little "off" a nice ride on the motorcycle sorts me right out.

You should have had the vaccine.

• Haha 2

12 hours ago, Clive said:

When my indicator/lights/hooter stalk malfunctioned I went to the local Dacia dealer..... a new stalk sir?, that will be £145 please 😲, so i bought one off Flea Bay....£20, to all intents and purposes it is identical to the Dacia original, I expected it to fuck up quickly  but here we are 6 years later, working like a good un (that will be the kiss of death now 😂)

I saw a clip about a small broken part on a new Bugatti, something like a mirror motor, so the owner made enquiries and found that the part was about £900, the owner had a mechanic friend that he mentioned it to and after a quick look he revealed it was a common part to many cars and fixed it for free, the part cost was a few quid.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Buckster said:

I generally find that if I feel a little "off" a nice ride on the motorcycle sorts me right out.

You should have had the vaccine.

I didn't get pneumonia, actually I haven't had so much as a cold for decades and remain a pure blood, like Mel Gibson, a regular Braveheart in fact you Sassenach ponce.

7 minutes ago, zzzak said:

I didn't get pneumonia, actually I haven't had so much as a cold for decades and remain a pure blood, like Mel Gibson, a regular Braveheart in fact you Sassenach ponce.

Braveheart was Robert the Bruce, antipodeans are useless when it comes to accuracy.

Gonna be a long day for me,  taking Shadow over to Davidstow airfield for some lengthy riding lessons.   Probably going to be an hour trip to get there, two up on a 125.   Never mind out on a bike is out on a bike.   
Essentials,  puncture kit, drinks and a tarp for me to sit on while Shadow plays. 
IMG_3030.thumb.jpeg.5e536b25648bdfd4c7927c85a2cbee59.jpegIMG_3029.thumb.jpeg.5e228b1df9e697fafc4ec0bb1d8f690b.jpeg

• Like 3

10 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Says the numpty who transports his bike everywhere in a van ..............

Hot Shots Idiot GIF

200.gif?cid=cbd60c74vt733dsvvyxveox8atve

22 minutes ago, Saul said:

Gonna be a long day for me,  taking Shadow over to Davidstow airfield for some lengthy riding lessons.   Probably going to be an hour trip to get there, two up on a 125.   Never mind out on a bike is out on a bike.   
Essentials,  puncture kit, drinks and a tarp for me to sit on while Shadow plays. 
IMG_3030.thumb.jpeg.5e536b25648bdfd4c7927c85a2cbee59.jpegIMG_3029.thumb.jpeg.5e228b1df9e697fafc4ec0bb1d8f690b.jpeg

Are those wheels tubeless? 

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Buckster said:

Braveheart was Robert the Bruce, antipodeans are useless when it comes to accuracy.

You mean it wasn't Mel Gibson, I'm devastated.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

I saw a clip about a small broken part on a new Bugatti, something like a mirror motor, so the owner made enquiries and found that the part was about £900, the owner had a mechanic friend that he mentioned it to and after a quick look he revealed it was a common part to many cars and fixed it for free, the part cost was a few quid.

Yeh I did see a video where Bugatti wanted £1500 for air con/heater control panel, it was originally fitted in some Rover model, he bought one (new/unused) for £25 😂 

Another (can't remember which supercar) time he needed side repeater lamps, at a price of around £100+ for the pair, except they were originally fitted to the Ford Focus, £20 for the pair. 😂 

• Like 3