Your Day Today!

XTreme

52 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Are those wheels tubeless? 

Something for Shadow to contemplate.

image.png.e8d93a21bfadda80ac31a9a47db22706.png

Miss Violet Porter of Auckland, New Zealand, who has done over 30,000 miles of lone touring on her BSA since August, 1929.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, zzzak said:

Something for Shadow to contemplate.

image.png.e8d93a21bfadda80ac31a9a47db22706.png

Miss Violet Porter of Auckland, New Zealand, who has done over 30,000 miles of lone touring on her BSA since August, 1929.

since 1929... fuck me how old is she now... fair play to her

Installing some new tires today in preparation for next week's trip. I should own stock in Dunlop...

tars.jpg

• Like 6

47 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

A nice little 300km bimble on the ultimate touring machine today....sorry no pics.

Obviously it didn’t happen then 🫠

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

A nice little 300km bimble on the ultimate touring machine today....sorry no pics.

You have traded the Indian for a Harley?

Great ride home from work this morning, across Bodmin moor with the sun burning off the mist, beautiful.  Only 32 miles but a great way to start the day, breakfast and bed.  🥱

• Like 3

just seen this ... latest video of what happened... before copper kicked him

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Six30 said:

just seen this ... latest video of what happened... before copper kicked him

There's always more to it, what you see reported was deliberately edited to make the cops look bad twats 

• Like 4

6 minutes ago, Sir Fallsalot said:

There's always more to it, what you see reported was deliberately edited to make the cops look bad twats 

Surely not.

koffee with karan bollywood GIF

At the local Honda dealer....seeing what I could get for 1290...they buy used motorcycles ...had it for sale now for nearly 3 months and not one single bite....I know I gonna take a lost has accepted...but if it's reasonable...it's gone...the bike is in the shop being evaluated has I type...

20240729_104713.jpg

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

At the local Honda dealer....seeing what I could get for 1290...they buy used motorcycles ...had it for sale now for nearly 3 months and not one single bite....I know I gonna take a lost has accepted...but if it's reasonable...it's gone...the bike is in the shop being evaluated has I type...

I had my (Hairdryer 😂) scoot for sale for about the same length of time, same here, no interest, which I expected. 😂 

• Haha 2

13 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

20240729_104713.jpg

So the question is ................  what sort of gay Honda can you get for super dooper KTM

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Clive said:

I had my (Hairdryer 😂) scoot for sale for about the same length of time, same here, no interest, which I expected. 😂 

Sold my hairdryer last week , sorry to see it go .

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Sold my hairdryer last week , sorry to see it go .

Hope you got a decent price for it. 👍 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Clive said:

Hope you got a decent price for it. 👍 

I made a small profit. Looking for a more modern one now 

• Like 3

I tried to sell my XT6 for a good year & a half before I moved to Elgin 5 yrs. ago....listed it for $2500, which is a steal....NOT 1 bite...pretty sure that was because of it having a "kick only" start system. The whole left side of Oregon is full of limp-wristed pussies that can't fight their way out of a wet paper bag!! Fortunately now, my oldest grandson is the proud owner of that beast--😎

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

20240729_104713.jpg

One of the TRF guys went to Blunder road the local Honda Dealer to trade in their bike last weekend and he was told their not taking in any second hand bikes because they can't shift the ones they already have, i can see a price drop on second hand stuff in the near future here.

• Like 3

Picking my works van up from the place it was recovered to tomorrow, this Transit is ok but its no Transporter be glad to get it back, my suspicions were correct knackered starter motor.

• Like 2

my other nephew had a go of my xt the other day, rang me yesterday said can you pick a bike up for me...

he bought one ... 

he knows the rugged individualism thing as well;

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Six30 said:

my other nephew had a go of my xt the other day, rang me yesterday said can you pick a bike up for me...

he bought one ... 

he knows the rugged individualism thing as well;

Does he know where the indicator relay is?

• Haha 4