Your Day Today!

XTreme

Battery charged, tyres inflated,  front was 15 psi, rear was 10psi 🤯 

Had a 15 mile ride, needed full gear as its so cool here.

Weekend weather is looking shite so not much of a chance for another ride.

• Like 6

39 minutes ago, Clive said:

Battery charged, tyres inflated,  front was 15 psi, rear was 10psi 🤯 

Had a 15 mile ride, needed full gear as its so cool here.

Weekend weather is looking shite so not much of a chance for another ride.

15 miles? no ride report?

• Haha 2

22 minutes ago, Pedro said:

15 miles? no ride report?

Ride report. 🤔 I can assure you there is nothing of interest on the roads I went along,  2 miles of the ride was through a trading estate. I would have liked to have gone to watch the sand racing at Mablethorpe this Sunday, but the forecast is dire, so I will watch the WSBK from sunny (and warm) Spain instead.

• Like 3

Were getting some last minute clement weather...suppose to climb to 20c by noon...might be my last bimble for 2024...have to go to the shop this morning to do the brakes on one of sons car..and remove a catalytic converter off a scrap car ...2009 Hyundai accent before we send it off to the scrap dealer...I've already sold the engine to a buddy of mine and transplanted it into a Kia forte..his engine blew by his owne fault...bad coil and he drove back home witch was about a 3 hour drive on 3 cylinders...

• Like 2

It was a profitable little car...2009 accent...140 k ...paid 200 bucks for the car...sold the car to the Kia forte owner for 600 bucks and charged him 700 bucks plus material to install in his forte....easy money...both cat converters are worth around 300 bucks...

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Buckster said:

super troopers receipts GIF by Fox Searchlight

My next door  hillbilly neighbor is turning his yard into a farm it looks like...only thing missing is a few cows and some pigs...what a fucken mess...yard looks like a tornado went through it...it's a residential area...he's pound to get some complaints..don't really bother me ..but I'll probably get the  blaimed when he does...I'll take some pics when the sun comes out...lol.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

My next door  hillbilly neighbor is turning his yard into a farm it looks like...only thing missing is a few cows and some pigs...what a fucken mess...yard looks like a tornado went through it...it's a residential area...he's pound to get some complaints..don't really bother me ..but I'll probably get the  blaimed when he does...

Season 2 Nbc GIF by The Office

• Haha 1

Few pics from my neighbor place. Lol....first Pic..his dog house where he keeps it locked up during the day....his trailler that been sitting in the same spot for about 6 years and has become a mouse house...it's so rotten the inner roof liner is hanging down...side of the house is a make shift compose pill slash pumking patch...lol.

20241019_073349.jpg

20241019_073424.jpg

20241019_073604.jpg

20241019_073623.jpg

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Few pics from my neighbor place. Lol....first Pic..his dog house where he keeps it locked up during the day....his trailler that been sitting in the same spot for about 6 years and has become a mouse house...it's so rotten the inner roof liner is hanging down...side of the house is a make shift compose pill slash pumking patch...lol.

20241019_073349.jpg

20241019_073424.jpg

20241019_073604.jpg

20241019_073623.jpg

look at the land he has... how much land with your place ?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Hey, if you're keeping Moose as sexual partners they need a bit of land to roam on ...............  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 7

12 minutes ago, Six30 said:

Originally the house sits on a 1 acre lot....I bought out the peice of land sitting behind my house last year after it was cleared of lumber by the previous land owner....in total ...not sure...I'll take some pics after...I'm thinking 6 or 7 acres possibly more...

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

It was a profitable little car...2009 accent...140 k ...paid 200 bucks for the car...sold the car to the Kia forte owner for 600 bucks and charged him 700 bucks plus material to install in his forte....easy money...both cat converters are worth around 300 bucks...

Don't know what the exchange rate is but you're getting good money for them over there.
Having said that, I'm told my ex work mate who used to race mx5s said he can get £600 for the cats off them.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Catteeclan said:

Don't know what the exchange rate is but you're getting good money for them over there.
Having said that, I'm told my ex work mate who used to race mx5s said he can get £600 for the cats off them.

Prices vary...now here Prices are low....someone stold it ...I wasn't fast enough...directly from are inpound yard...lol

20241019_080930.jpg

20241019_080530.jpg

• Like 3