Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Six30 said:

look at the land he has... how much land with your place ?

Few pics from the backyard...my property line follow this line of trees....and from the back yard it goes into about 20 feet where this line of trees wasn't cut...I brought also the next back lots of my next five neighbors going up the street....unbelievable how fast shit grows...I'll eventually play with it in my tractor after I'm retired..

20241019_101722.jpg

20241019_101825.jpg

20241019_101946.jpg

20241019_102043.jpg

20241019_103214.jpg

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Few pics from the backyard...my property line follow this line of trees....and from the back yard it goes into about 20 feet where this line of trees wasn't cut...I brought also the next back lots of my next five neighbors going up the street....unbelievable how fast shit grows...I'll eventually play with it in my tractor after I'm retired..

20241019_101722.jpg

20241019_101825.jpg

20241019_101946.jpg

20241019_102043.jpg

20241019_103214.jpg

i'd make a scrambles track

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Six30 said:

i'd make a scrambles track

Land is still literally dirt cheap here..it was only valued for the lumber....mind you there’s no access to this land other than from my backyard...if your wondering how much I paid for it...that's with survey and lawyers fee....5 g...

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Land is still literally dirt cheap here..it was only valued for the lumber....mind you there’s no access to this land other than from my backyard...if your wondering how much I paid for it...that's with survey and lawyers fee....5 g...

5g's....   you bought it with cocaine ?

• Haha 6

20 hours ago, Catteeclan said:

Don't know what the exchange rate is but you're getting good money for them over there.
Having said that, I'm told my ex work mate who used to race mx5s said he can get £600 for the cats off them.

Hairdressers race?

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Catteeclan said:

Once you bolt a mini super charger on they're a bit much for your common garden hairdresser.

Only puffs drive them so ....

bulldykes and butch queerboys.

• Haha 1

They call me the moose whisper.. lol...on my way to miramichi this morning..no idea how it got over the moose fencing...if you look carefully there's a cow to the right on the otherside of the fence...make that another bull and a cow...after looking at more carefully...

20241020_082349.jpg

20241020_092423.jpg

22 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

They call me the moose whisper.. lol...on my way to miramichi this morning..no idea how it got over the moose fencing...if you look carefully there's a cow to the right on the otherside of the fence...make that another bull and a cow...after looking at more carefully...

20241020_082349.jpg

20241020_092423.jpg

You bummed it didn’t you?

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

20241020_082349.jpg

20241020_092423.jpg

if you didn't bum it ..make something up..

Need Lube GIF

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

20241020_082349.jpg

20241020_092423.jpg

What did you go for , the cow or the bull ?

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Sick man...lol....think I understand now  why you ride a Harley .

You are the one snacking on bull yoghurt.

3 hours ago, boboneleg said:

Our work has been flooded on the weekend, my office smells of cow piss 😒

Are you sure it's cow piss ?   Could be a bull....by the way that's how a  male bull moose attract a cow...they piss in a small dipit they dig...piss in it and roll around in it...lol.

1 hour ago, Marcel le Moose Fondler said:

Are you sure it's cow piss ?   Could be a bull....by the way that's how a  male bull moose attract a cow...they piss in a small dipit they dig...piss in it and roll around in it...lol.

It's the slurry that has washed off the field behind us , feckin farmers

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Buckster said:

Not for you, for them. @Six30 can explain the proper application.

Will the "Proper Application " involve buying a van?

• Haha 1