Your Day Today!

XTreme

2 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hmm let me get out my crystal ball 😂 

There's too many variables to say for sure. Broader immunity over a longer period could mean it's not necessary to continue long term, the level of virulence can naturally decline or mutations can also occur that make vaccination essential. 

I suspect they'll jab the old'uns and see what happens if the fitter population and make a decision based on that. If I was betting I'd say it's likely they'll be a fifth for at least the older population while they collate and analyse the data. 

We should rename you Mystic Meg....

Well my night last night was eventful, somehow I ended up parked up in one of 'them' kinds of laybys for the night, got woken up at around 10pm by what I thought was a rave going on to find what appeared to be a female in a car pleasuring ones self though as soon as i pulled my curtain to see what was happening it drove off, apparently its a well known hotspot on the A1079 and another few cars driving up and down the layby most of the night. Finally got off to sleep at about midnight.

I don't think one of the car drivers saw the funny side when I asked if they were the layby security....

Don't think I'll be spending the night there again 

• Haha 4

4 minutes ago, busabeast said:

find what appeared to be a female in a car pleasuring ones self though

@Six30 is going to want map coordinates for that layby now!

• Haha 2

You can't miss the layby it's not far out of Burton bishop on the A1079 as if your going towards York, in all honesty I'd be more surprised if he didn't already know it well

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, zzzak said:

Early days yet, depends on the persons overall health and also which vaxx it was, there are three main ones that have different characteristics so unless you have the empty vial its a guessing game, I take it that you have noticed that people are dying in large numbers, in Aus we have one politician prepared to address the matter but they keep voting him down.

Here's what he said in the Senate, all the clowns just look down and shuffle their feet, they know but the money was to good.

In NZ a struck off doctor blew the lid on it and stated that the nurses were paid $359 per jab hence their enthusiasm to do it, the hospitals were paid amazing amounts for a Covid corpse, there was one guy in an auto accident where they kidnapped him to a different hospital to the one that he presented at put him on a ventilator which was one way they used to kill people, look at that Olympics post that I made and tell me that this was a surprise, it was in the planning for decades.

But what would I know, I'm just a nutter who never got jabbed.

image.png.f5017a94207059d078a2fe0182caf800.png

They are dying in their thousands.

• Haha 1

@Clive it’s Lampranthus spectabilis or Trailing Ice Plant. 
Says collect the seed pods once they dry and turn reddish brown. Store in an envelope or jar until ready to plant 🤷‍♀️

Great app, the top portion is the pic I took underneath are examples and info. Very handy. 

IMG_0338.thumb.jpeg.6fe67f2c8884f9bdc0dd64312d738a24.jpeg

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

@Clive it’s Lampranthus spectabilis or Trailing Ice Plant. 
Says collect the seed pods once they dry and turn reddish brown. Store in an envelope or jar until ready to plant 🤷‍♀️

Great app, the top portion is the pic I took underneath are examples and info. Very handy. 

IMG_0338.thumb.jpeg.6fe67f2c8884f9bdc0dd64312d738a24.jpeg

Go for it 👍.....the collection and storage of the seed heads of that flower are straight forward, next year you can have a garden full of them.....Best of luck.

The Peony has started to bloom too, so bad weather definitely on the way. 😂 

• Haha 1

Off to the airport in a moment to collect my mother-in-law and sister-in-law. 

M/law had a fall last week in Italy (she's 86) , in hospital the prognosis was multiple fractures in her shoulder socket. We wanted her to stay there and have it done (operation) but she wanted to come back here (she lives 50/50 Italy and England).  So my S/law had to fly out on Tuesday and they're coming back today. 

She's been fitted with a shoulder harness so she could fly and then when I get her back to her house my wife and her sister are taking straight to A&E , I see much aggro this weekend as they haven't told her their plans yet :classic_unsure:

• Like 2
  • Sad 4

5 minutes ago, Clive said:

The Peony has started to bloom too, so bad weather definitely on the way. 😂 

Out Peony hasn't broken out of it's buds yet but we have thunder storms due on Saturday so I'll keep a look out :classic_laugh:

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, boboneleg said:

Out Peony hasn't broken out of it's buds yet but we have thunder storms due on Saturday so I'll keep a look out :classic_laugh:

The Poppies and Peony get swamped almost every year, they are better at forecasting the (bad) weather than the Met Office. 😂 

• Haha 3

10 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

.. my wife and her sister are taking straight to A&E , I see much aggro this weekend as they haven't told her their plans yet :classic_unsure:

Hope there’s a plan in place cos I’m sure you know this but if you take her to A&E the injury has to have happened in the last 24hrs. If it hasn’t they will send her away to go and see the GP. 

If that’s the case then a discharge letter from the hospital and the X-rays should be handed over for her to bring back for expediency. 

The plane may not let her board without a fit to fly letter from the hospital, although that’s easily got around with some fibs like the shoulder harness is for arthritis. 

Basically everyone needs to be singing from the same hymn sheet to get on the plane and get treated quickly. 

Sounds shit either way so good luck. 

• Like 3

Just got back from testing out my new lid.   Head butted a few flies.     I’m chuffed to bits with it though, very comfy, light and quiet.    As I got home the youngest phoned to be picked up so I jumped on the bike and grabbed my Viper lid.  So going straight from the C3 to the Viper and the difference was amazing.   
For the lid test I went up the Chequered Flag (Slag) as it involves a blast along the Liskeard bypass.  10 miles at 70 to 80 mph.  Impressed with how quiet it actually was.  
As I pulled into Chequered Slag a BMW guy came in behind me, as I got off and said hello, he just turned his back, nice!  🤣  Nothing has changed there then 🤣

Anyway had a cuppa and headed home.  

IMG_0193.thumb.jpeg.80f1fce5a305a29141a69236a1ae54ff.jpeg

Unfriendly BMW guy had a nice bike, no wonder he wouldn't lower himself to speak to a Honda Jockey.  

IMG_0192.thumb.jpeg.c117d1758e3f24b7a5481ea26c6de055.jpegIMG_0186.thumb.jpeg.5687ee763fa9691e45bc73f9fea2f627.jpegIMG_0187.thumb.jpeg.b25a9f8d5c12c13290e339882b7fb948.jpegIMG_0191.thumb.jpeg.e390d4213d0e4693643ff331decefb99.jpegIMG_0190.thumb.jpeg.9d0ec48fde8eeed30b9d390e262a8153.jpegIMG_0189.thumb.jpeg.94b5ecb63c69cb97245542281f7ed4a3.jpegIMG_0188.thumb.jpeg.b8b84016c9d06c8753111428bef66b2d.jpeg

• Like 5

2 hours ago, busabeast said:

You can't miss the layby it's not far out of Burton bishop on the A1079 as if your going towards York, in all honesty I'd be more surprised if he didn't already know it well

Twat

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Clive said:

20230608_120956.thumb.jpg.46be16e299af163b56181d64b05cf38e.jpg

20230608_121011.thumb.jpg.df022fdc76d6266bbf2266eb54934b04.jpg

These have got to go in the autumn....

20230608_121151.thumb.jpg.b0de33e5a27c377f72810ad08e7838a8.jpg

My absolute favourite @Clive .  I love a Red Hot Poker..........................   (waits for the inevitable insinuations :classic_rolleyes:)

• Haha 3

3 hours ago, Slowlycatchymonkey said:

Hope there’s a plan in place cos I’m sure you know this but if you take her to A&E the injury has to have happened in the last 24hrs. If it hasn’t they will send her away to go and see the GP. 

If that’s the case then a discharge letter from the hospital and the X-rays should be handed over for her to bring back for expediency. 

The plane may not let her board without a fit to fly letter from the hospital, although that’s easily got around with some fibs like the shoulder harness is for arthritis. 

Basically everyone needs to be singing from the same hymn sheet to get on the plane and get treated quickly. 

Sounds shit either way so good luck. 

Well she had paperwork from the hospital in Italy so she flew and is in A&E in Southmead at the moment.  They are sending her for x-rays right now even though she brought her x-rays from Italy with her :classic_rolleyes:

• Like 3