Your Day Today!

XTreme

28 minutes ago, Earache said:

I've been moto marshalling the past 3 days and haven't had time to post. 

Fuckin horrible weather here for biking - cold, snow, rain and hail each day. Can't say we're having fun.

My bud Phil took this video of us riding near my house yesterday;   

Couldn't see shit the entire way home.

I had some of that on the way home from work yesterday but I was in the car , first rain we've had three weeks.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

In the hospital, just visited my mother-in-law.

Stopped more a mega priced sandwich now 

F88FD09C-56D4-4832-AEA0-014AF8DFFE6B.thumb.jpeg.2b837837c3cfbcbeb54ea6aac281122c.jpeg

How's she doing Bob?

You really couldn’t make this shit up.   Showered last night ready to go to choir practice.   Only to get locked in the bathroom as the latch mechanism broke.   Anyway I was messing with it noisily and the Mrs and my boy came to help.   In the mean time my boy puts his shoulder to the door which worked and it flew open.   Only problem was he didn’t tell me to stand clear.   So it bounced off my head as I was still messing with the lock.    Now I have a hole in the head that is a tad tender and I can’t wear a helmet.    Stunning biking weather too.   My boy acted in the best of intent and was so apologetic.   I never chided him but ffs save me from teenagers.   Sorry for the graphic pic, Mods delete it if it offends.   

DE71E758-F5A9-43D8-90F5-E3B3342C7E1C.thumb.jpeg.d901765c2a3e5002431de72a32d22dab.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 3

1 hour ago, XTreme said:

How's she doing Bob?

Waiting for the orthopedic surgeon to tell her how they're going to proceed.  She seems quite happy in herself (might be the morphine) but massive amounts of black bruise's all down her right side .

• Like 5

23 minutes ago, Saul said:

You really couldn’t make this shit up.   Showered last night ready to go to choir practice.   Only to get locked in the bathroom as the latch mechanism broke.   Anyway I was messing with it noisily and the Mrs and my boy came to help.   In the mean time my boy puts his shoulder to the door which worked and it flew open.   Only problem was he didn’t tell me to stand clear.   So it bounced off my head as I was still messing with the lock.    Now I have a hole in the head that is a tad tender and I can’t wear a helmet.    Stunning biking weather too.   My boy acted in the best of intent and was so apologetic.   I never chided him but ffs save from me teenagers.   Sorry for the graphic pic, Mods delete it if it offends.   

DE71E758-F5A9-43D8-90F5-E3B3342C7E1C.thumb.jpeg.d901765c2a3e5002431de72a32d22dab.jpeg

The perils of being a chrome dome eh  :classic_unsure:

• Haha 3

4 hours ago, boboneleg said:

In the hospital, just visited my mother-in-law.

Stopped more a mega priced sandwich now 

F88FD09C-56D4-4832-AEA0-014AF8DFFE6B.thumb.jpeg.2b837837c3cfbcbeb54ea6aac281122c.jpeg

they dont call it costa for nothing 

• Haha 2

Been a busy time recently.  My sons were over last week for a holiday, so we were pretty busy out-and-about.  They went back on Saturday.  Then on Sunday I went over to Montpellier with Mandy, as she's staying over there for a few days playing tour-guide Barbie to a crowd of customers and distributors.  Anyway, she's back tomorrow,  but then we're off to Italy for a week's holiday from Friday. So I've been busy clearing up after my boys visit and preparing for our holiday. Busy, busy! 😂😂😂

• Like 4

29 minutes ago, Tango said:

Been a busy time recently.  My sons were over last week for a holiday, so we were pretty busy out-and-about.  They went back on Saturday.  Then on Sunday I went over to Montpellier with Mandy, as she's staying over there for a few days playing tour-guide Barbie to a crowd of customers and distributors.  Anyway, she's back tomorrow,  but then we're off to Italy for a week's holiday from Friday. So I've been busy clearing up after my boys visit and preparing for our holiday. Busy, busy! 😂😂😂

Where in Italy are you going?

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

Where in Italy are you going?

We're going to Lido Di Jesolo, Bob. Just over the other side of the lagoon from Venice.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Tango said:

We're going to Lido Di Jesolo, Bob. Just over the other side of the lagoon from Venice.

OMG !! My grandparents went there in about 1972, to us kids it sounded so exotic 😁

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@XTreme is a bit quiet.

Do you think he’s sat outside in his Picarsehole turning the key on and off ……

Lets Go GIF by Mecanicus

No......been really busy from about midday on!

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, boboneleg said:

@XTreme is a bit quiet.

Do you think he’s sat outside in his Picarsehole turning the key on and off ……

Lets Go GIF by Mecanicus

I'd say so, car thinks if he'd only talk fucking English I'd be able to understand what he wants 

• Haha 4

Got my mobile bar through from Amazon! It cost €17 and took around 2 weeks for the delivery.

It's pretty solid actually.......and installing it seems to be be pretty simple because it matches up to the holes on the bracket supporting the screen.

Maybe even I can do it? :classic_unsure:

20230614_193908-min.jpg.933b9d83405fb3f3df8203679e359725.jpg

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Just got back from Bude bike night, couldn’t be arsed to stay all evening Twas pretty boring.   But took a few pics of what interested me.   I think there is some sort of squabbling going on with the regular bike night crew, quite a weird atmospheric vibe.  Not that I care really but probably explains why it was quiet.  

IMG_0227.jpeg

IMG_0231.jpeg

IMG_0229.jpeg

IMG_0230.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg

• Like 5

10 minutes ago, Saul said:

Just got back from Bude bike night, couldn’t be arsed to stay all evening Twas pretty boring.   But took a few pics of what interested me.   I think there is some sort of squabbling going on with the regular bike night crew, quite a weird atmospheric vibe.  Not that I care really but probably explains why it was quiet.  

IMG_0227.jpeg

IMG_0231.jpeg

IMG_0229.jpeg

IMG_0230.jpeg

IMG_0228.jpeg

Nice GS!

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, XTreme said:

Nice GS!

Yeah I liked that to, no show pony but a nice usable classic.  I do like that era Suzukis, bomb proof motors.  

• Like 3

The storm passing by a few days ago reminded me of riding back from Morocco last year, and a bit ago with Sofia in Northern Portugal, I got properly wet both times using my 20 year old rain overalls. 

Will order some tonight, anyone has any recommendations for rain plastic pants and jacket? 

• Like 1